Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Belgium 2012 free photoscenery

Guest uenue

@CooIP, anatol14

To answer your question on the texture-less area. I still have it, even with the latest files and regardless of other addons being active or not. :(

I still have this "texture-less" area too - even with the last patch of Gerard :-(

belgium20128irhc.jpg

Although you can see a big colour difference between the main scenery and the "textureless rectangle" (on my FSX the textures of REX / UT are "shinning" through too), note that all roads were connected properly...

If I enable NL2000, I lose all grey areas, except for that one.

That was the same situation on my system, but when I installed NL2000 again and put "Belgium 2012" on a lower priority (= under NL2000 in the list) in the FSX scenery library, then this "last grey area" disappear !!!

by the way, the idea to install NL2000 again, was not mine, but a fluke, as the makers of NL2000 are publishing a big update of their scenery and I decided to install NL2000 completly new.

After that was done, the "last grey area" in Belgium 2012 was gone too :-)

Try it :-)

Regards

uenue

Guest uenue

@CooIP

generally, I follow the recommendation of Gerard to give the "NL2000" scenery a higher priority than "Belgium 2012".

After the first installation of "Belgium 2012", I face 3 grey areas and one 'textureless' area (south of Zeeuws Vlaanderen).

Then I install the patch of Gerard and there's still 1 grey area and the 'textureless' area.

After that (not planed, even by chance), I have to re-install the "NL2000" scenery.

After the re-installation was done, I give "NL2000" a high priority again.

Wonder o' wonder : the last grey area now has disappeared ! Only the "textureless" area still remains :(

Regards

uenue

As I said, there is a problem with the upload of gerards files. I think we dont need al the files again - concerning Gerard need 3 hours to upload al files. In any way it would be nice to see his wonderful work without this textureless rectangle. I hope this weekend Gerard...

Well, if Gerard uploads again, I would highly recommend using the Avsim library then. Makes sense since he is the author.

Hello Gerard,

please post a link to download the missing texture, would be nice to complete your work.

Thank you for any reaction

Hi,

I have installed the Belgium 2012 package in Prepar3d which I use for VFR training. It is working very well.

However installed the autogen V1 package (which already included in the "enhancement" I guess, I know it was not tested for p3d) but nothing is appearing at all. When I slide the autogen density slider to 100%, I see some buildings popping up, but not at all in correct places (more like the standard unrealistic default autogen).

Trying to figure if there is a difference in autogen methodology between fsx and prepar3d (not sure), am I doing something wrong here?

Photoscenery is fantastic and a big step forward for training when vfr at 1500ft but becomes unusefull at lower alts because of bluring; then standard scenery with autogen is more useful.

so any input, experience or so very welcome

Regards,

Martin

ps: sorry if this might already be touched in another topic, but have not found it.

Hello, i´ve just installed Belgium 2012 and i send many thanks for this great work to the authors!

Btw, on the homepage there is also mentioned a Luxembourg 2012 version. Is there existing a torrent, too?

Best Regards

Michael

As promised , new DL links and valid till 14th januari 2013 :

Part 1 : http://wtrns.fr/0Bw9gZ011god900

Part 2 : http://wtrns.fr/9KDdZi845wdF4kb

Part 3 : http://wtrns.fr/XtHdIbcM6437g20

Happy 2013 ! :Party:

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Many thanks again Gerard....and all the best to you for the coming year.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Thanks a lot for reuploading!! As the autogen was rather limited, I am using this as an alternative. It includes buildings and trees for the whole country. Furthermore, I have one very small issue with a tile missing You can see that in the lower left, to the right of the ATC window there it is (or not). :) Any solution?

201311183921159.png

Thanks a lot for reuploading!! As the autogen was rather limited, I am using this as an alternative. It includes buildings and trees for the whole country. Furthermore, I have one very small issue with a tile missing You can see that in the lower left, to the right of the ATC window there it is (or not). :) Any solution?

Hi, I do not have that part with missing tiles. Try to reinstall it. Set resolution to 60cm or less.

The autogen you pointed at is already included in this scenery.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0