Sign in to follow this  
Stefan888

PMGD Operation center update

I agree with Kyle, but it depends - a family computer used by people with not much knowledge who click on fake download buttons on "a free video site", well, they may need antivirus a bit stronger than Windows Defender. But combined with safe and careful browsing habits and common sense; you should be fine. We use ESET NOD32 Endpoint Antivirus at work, but I run my own home machine just with Windows Defender.

Kyle,

Back again - the Operations Center works fine, but I still can't get the PMDG777 RAAS system to work. I have downloaded and run the MakeRunways program several times, downloaded and run the FS2Crew_RAAS_PMDG_777_Update program immediately after, and still no RAAS. It says it installed (blink of an eye install), but it never asks for permission to Run when the 777 loads. I have pointed it to my Steam directory and it acknowledges that it will install there, but no joy.

Puzzling?

Thanks for any help!

On 5/10/2017 at 0:06 PM, Harley7354 said:

I have downloaded and run the MakeRunways program several times, downloaded and run the FS2Crew_RAAS_PMDG_777_Update program immediately after, and still no RAAS. It says it installed (blink of an eye install), but it never asks for permission to Run when the 777 loads. I have pointed it to my Steam directory and it acknowledges that it will install there, but no joy.

You've listed a bunch of things that your tried but they're all related to different issues. What is the actual symptom you're seeing? Improper call outs? Not working at all?

It might be disabled for some reason in your dll.xml file. 

Kyle Rodgers

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear. When I installed the ORBX scenery several items that had worked stopped/vanished. RAAS for the PMDG777  is one of them. When I run the "C:\Users\Joe\Downloads\FS2Crew_RAAS_PMDG_777_Update\FS2Crew RAAS PMDG 777.exe" program it claims to have successfully installed, but it is NOT in the aircraft. I have tried both of the FSX installer variations (FSX & FSX-SE, side-by-side) and neither accomplishes the task. I'm lost.