Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

precipitFX updated.

just a heads up precipitFX has received an update to V4.

once updated it adds a V4 column .

steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for letting us know! Every time something gets updated for P3D v4, I get so excited and happy!

They don't use the new rain and snow particles system. I will wait until they do and then I will update for sure. 

• Upvote 1

nestor you can always untick the Rain/snow box and just use the rest until it uses the new system..

steve

• Upvote 1

Thanks Steve, I was about to ask if there was a work around. What does it provide inside the cockpit if you deselect those, though? I know there's some outside the cockpit stuff, but I almost always stay in my 'pit during flight. 

2 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

Thanks Steve, I was about to ask if there was a work around. What does it provide inside the cockpit if you deselect those, though? I know there's some outside the cockpit stuff, but I almost always stay in my 'pit during flight. 

I also never see them except in playback.but is mostly landing effects.Touchdown,jetblasts and wheelspray.also while in flight,contails and wingtip vortices are updated.i only bought this software for the rain/snow effects because it got rid of the Rain Tunnel effect that i hated.

cheers

steve