Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

FSDreamteam PayPal Transaction failed (MyCommerce/Esellerate)

Just now, chilly said:

Happened to me too. They returned the money back after 24h.

Here is my thread on FSDT forum http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15828.0.html

I also got email from paypal.

And a response to my ticket from paypal support

Might try again then. Perhaps it will come through with a smaller payment?

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

6 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

Might try again then. Perhaps it will come through with a smaller payment?

Well, I tried twice with same result.
I think bloxboy could be right. Theres is some sort of security flag triggered because we're buying airport scenery.

33 minutes ago, chilly said:

Well, I tried twice with same result.
I think bloxboy could be right. Theres is some sort of security flag triggered because we're buying airport scenery.

Okay,

Then I am going to buy it through simmarket. Not via FSDT site.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

1 hour ago, Piotr007 said:

Okay,

Then I am going to buy it through simmarket. Not via FSDT site.

I don't think the problem is with the FSDT site, it's with PayPal. I had no problem doing the transaction through FSDT once I took PayPal out of the mix and made the purchase with my debit card.

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

I don't think the problem is with the FSDT site, it's with PayPal. I had no problem doing the transaction through FSDT once I took PayPal out of the mix and made the purchase with my debit card.

But I always used their services without a problem...

Simmarket, pmdg, justflight, aerosoft..  it al worked with PP.

5 hours ago, bloxboy said:

they said because KIAH comes up with the description "George Bush Intercontinental Airport" on the invoice, it throws up a security flag

That's when you tell them to Google the airport.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I am fed up with PayPal! Second time authorization problem with Paypal today. They are sacked!

I rather call it payscrewed.

2 hours ago, Piotr007 said:

But I always used their services without a problem...

Simmarket, pmdg, justflight, aerosoft..  it al worked with PP.

The name of the airport, KIAH, George Bush, is raising some kind of security flag for PayPal. If you purchased anything else off of FSDT's site you probably wouldn't have an issue.

NAX669.png

3 minutes ago, mwilk said:

The name of the airport, KIAH, George Bush, is raising some kind of security flag for PayPal. If you purchased anything else off of FSDT's site you probably wouldn't have an issue.

Aha, that is it. I just bought KATL from imaginesim using PayPal. So it causes no issues. Strange.

4 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I thought you might know what is causing such an issue?

I just bought KLAX (FSDT). I have Ultimate Traffic Live installed. 2 airplanes are causing texture issues. Like it is missing? What could be the root cause of this?

On 2017-6-15 at 1:55 PM, chilly said:

Happened to me too. They returned the money back after 24h.

Here is my thread on FSDT forum http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15828.0.html

I also got email from paypal.

And a response to my ticket from paypal support

I called Paypal Netherlands today about the refund I should get for over a week now because of the failed purchase. The woman told me the funds are back to my PayPal account BUT are held due to an "investigation", and these funds will not be available until this is finished. She could not provide me more information about this "investigation" and for how long it would take. The refund has still the status of pending and this is not changing. It is quite a lot of money that is withdrawn from my bank account, so I am not happy about this at all. 

How can Paypal take money away from me and then not returning it and when asking Paypal Netherlands I am not provided with all the details why and when this will be available? I got a notification it was immediately refunded to my paypal account. But they are blocking the money due to an "investigation". MyCommerce/Esellerate problem? This happened only because I wanted to buy KIAH via FSDT's site.

What now? I am unable to contact Esellerate/MyCommerce. There is no phone or email link.

On 2017-6-14 at 11:17 PM, mwilk said:

I had the exact same thing happen when I tried to buy the FSDT KCLT and KIAH. Tried to get an answer from PayPal as to why and never got a satisfactory answer. They canceled the transaction and refunded the payment back to my PayPal account and I ended up buying the scenery with my debit card. I now avoid using PayPal as much as I can.

Hi,

When did you receive your money back? I am notified it is under investigation. Money is still week later not transferred back. It is on hold.

My money was back in my PayPal account one or two days later.

NAX669.png

On 6/14/2017 at 4:41 PM, Piotr007 said:

When I decided to checkout with Paypal, I had give up VAT ID number. Well, I left it blank of course as I am not buying it as a company but as a customer.

I thought everyone in the European Union had a VAT ID number.  You need to pay your taxes and the European PayPal is the collector to make sure you pay up or else.  It's for your good and everyone else in the European Union that you pay your fair VAT tax. :wink:

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10