Sign in to follow this  
mallozzi

mallozzi

Ihave bought PMDG 737 NGX  to day i have this message  "ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT AFTER ENTER MA ACTIVATION CODE I HAVE THIS MESSAGE3 Invalid activation (incident #8984-7311535)

11 minutes ago, mallozzi said:

Ihave bought PMDG 737 NGX  to day i have this message  "ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT AFTER ENTER MA ACTIVATION CODE I HAVE THIS MESSAGE3 Invalid activation (incident #8984-7311535)

easy solution is  to  send  in a support  ticket  in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Why are people suddenly starting topics titled after their username? 

1 hour ago, mallozzi said:

Hi Mallozi,

Please post using your real name as per forum rules. You should provide more basic info such as system specs and flight sim platform. Assuming you tried to activate the NGX over P3Dv3, please copy and paste the code instead to type it. It's a classic to make mistakes proceeding this way. If the issue persist, the best option is to submit a support ticket to the PMDG staff. 

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

4 hours ago, mallozzi said:

Welcome for the forum. A couple items for your consideration:

• Please use your full, real name in the forum, as per the forum rules.
  • Using your username as the thread title is counterproductive, and gives people little to no indication of what the thread will be about. Without this information, they are less likely to click on it, and therefore less likely to assist.
  • Official support for items like this should be found at support.precisionmanuals.com (linked in my signature, below).

Kyle Rodgers