Sign in to follow this  
harry251

Reality XP and Flight1 blocking people from purchasing DOMAIN BLOCKED

Recently I tried to contact reality xp  about a purchase getting declined

originally I thought it was my credit card and paypal getting blocked

but when I fill out the online customer service  contact form it also says DOMAIN BLOCKED !!!    and message cant be sent

if they have done the same thing with ecommerce purchasing  (blocking domain regions etc )  ???

Im a bit annoyed about this because I have the money avalible for purchasing

now im bit worried now as ive spent a lot of money on flight1 addons 

am I gonna be able to  reinstall my genuinely purchsed flight1 addons if that DOMAIN BLOCK IS in place ???

if not im gonna be asking for an immediate refund  !!!! that about 700 -800 pounds

Heres the proof of the domain blocking

flight1.jpg

We host the Reality XP Support Forums.  Might be a good place to go and ask.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, harry251 said:

Recently I tried to contact reality xp  about a purchase getting declined

originally I thought it was my credit card and paypal getting blocked

but when I fill out the online customer service  contact form it also says DOMAIN BLOCKED !!!    and message cant be sent

if they have done the same thing with ecommerce purchasing  (blocking domain regions etc )  ???

Im a bit annoyed about this because I have the money avalible for purchasing

now im bit worried now as ive spent a lot of money on flight1 addons 

am I gonna be able to  reinstall my genuinely purchsed flight1 addons if that DOMAIN BLOCK IS in place ???

if not im gonna be asking for an immediate refund  !!!! that about 700 -800 pounds

Heres the proof of the domain blocking

flight1.jpg

I've had the same problem before with Comcast email in online purchases other than flight sim.  I had to switch to a different email to make contact. I can tell you that Outlook/Hotmail does work with Flight 1.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

it's a sledgehammer approach to an old internet problem.

nowadays there are spam filtering algorithms that are fairly advanced and shouldn't really require banning all accounts from the largest ISP in the USA.

i had similar problems a year or two back with joining the support forums for an add-on maker because i use a gmail account for my personal mail. another provider that is used by hundreds of millions of people.

i'm pretty sure any off-the-shelf business email provider would already provide these spam services nowadays... maybe they run their own mail server for some reason and don't have the time or interest to hook up a proper filter...mass bans are kind of an anachronism. it's definitely a hassle for the users.

good luck getting it sorted out. 

cheers,-andy crosby

I created an outlook email 

then input this outlook email address

but it still says

The server is unable to process the request at this time:

• You are coming from an unauthorized domain

think the domain its blocking is the uk 

and I think because of this its blocking all  ecommerce purchases from the uk aswell ???

ukplane1

refund if my 10-20 flight1 purchases wont reinstall using the flight1 wrapper and choosing the reinstall option

using the .key file and password 

because of a domain blocking 

I paid good money for those addons