Sign in to follow this  
raymar

New user information website now online for Aerofly FS2

This is a totally independent and non-associated IPACS website established for the users of the Aerofly FS2 flight sim.  It is updated almost continuously and is loaded with timely news and information.  You can spend hours or even days exploring the content.  Lots and lots of detail and a gazillion screenshots.

A new one-hour Learjet 45 sightseeing flight was just added today.  You can find the site here.

www.aeroflycentral.com

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks Ray, looks like a nice site! Time to get familiar with Aerofly I think!

Cheers

Martin

Yes, it seems to be coming together rather nicely.  Just about to really break open with 2 or 3 new and unique items.

Regards,

Ray

I admit I wasn't sure exactly how this new site would work out, but the creator seems to be very diligent, and the site itself is informative and colorful. Given the relative status of the sim on most traditional sites, this could be a promising beginning for a new voice.

In other words: Good job!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Goodonya!

As more folk drift along to AFS2, it will be an invaluable "catchup" resource.

I will fly that track at 50' in a Swiss Hornet :) 

48 minutes ago, WingZ said:

Goodonya!

As more folk drift along to AFS2, it will be an invaluable "catchup" resource.

I will fly that track at 50' in a Swiss Hornet :) 

Well, I did say any fast airplane will do.  Just watch those tight curves, there are rocks in them there hills. :biggrin:

Regards,

Ray