Sign in to follow this  
jasonstory44

Yet another my traffic 6 question

Hi guys. So I have MyTraffic setup and working via .xml. 

Is there any configuration that can or should be done with the communicator?  Or is it pretty much just setup the .xml and use sliders in game?  I see different options for schedules in the communicator but didn't know if they applied if using the .xml installation.  I've found the documentation a little confusing  maybe dated and can't find much on google or YouTube search.

i haven't really played around with the interactive editor or livery portion yet. 

Thanks Jason

In P3D, I don't mess with the communicator for MT6.  I just have the basic program working and it seems OK.  There are some changes to be made (some missing [radios] sections and deletion of FS9 models) that has been noted here recently.  Other than that, for me,  it's the best option that we have for a relatively easy solution to traffic at the moment.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Nope, you don't need the communicator as far as I can make out. I used it to install it into v3. When v4 came out, I got it working by using the xml method. It seems a fairly complex piece of software that is not really needed.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Hi, can someone point me the directions about the FS9 models to be deleted?

Thanks!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Check this link -

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thank you!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics