jasonstory44

Yet another my traffic 6 question

Hi guys. So I have MyTraffic setup and working via .xml. 

Is there any configuration that can or should be done with the communicator?  Or is it pretty much just setup the .xml and use sliders in game?  I see different options for schedules in the communicator but didn't know if they applied if using the .xml installation.  I've found the documentation a little confusing  maybe dated and can't find much on google or YouTube search.

i haven't really played around with the interactive editor or livery portion yet. 

Thanks Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In P3D, I don't mess with the communicator for MT6.  I just have the basic program working and it seems OK.  There are some changes to be made (some missing [radios] sections and deletion of FS9 models) that has been noted here recently.  Other than that, for me,  it's the best option that we have for a relatively easy solution to traffic at the moment.

Nope, you don't need the communicator as far as I can make out. I used it to install it into v3. When v4 came out, I got it working by using the xml method. It seems a fairly complex piece of software that is not really needed.

Thanks guys. I'll do some digging on the radio aspect. Thanks for the heads up

Hi, can someone point me the directions about the FS9 models to be deleted?

Thanks!!

Check this link -

• Upvote 1