Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Asian Airports and Prepar3d v4 compatibility list

Does anyone have Overland’s RKSI installed in P3dv4.3? I want to purchase this from Simmarket but not sure if it will install into P3dv4.3. I see that it has an FSX installer.

I really want to get this until PACSIM releases theirs, which who knows when that will be.

Thanks for any help

fly safe

francisco

Edited by mokeiko

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

On 8/3/2017 at 4:47 PM, captain420 said:

Thai Creation took care of most of the large airports in SE Asia.

http://secure.simmarket.com/thai-creation.mhtml

I've tried to contact the developer to see if they have any plans to update their airports for P3D v4. Hoping to hear back. AFAIK he was the only developer to make airports for SE Asia.

I think he has about 5 for FSX  some of which work to some degree in P3D .

I would hardly call that most.  He makes fine airports though maybe a tad too detailed for frame rates but his support is lacking a little.  

There are now a few developers doing good Chinese airports  and Japan has some but not a lot are sold internationally.

Harry Woodrow

4 hours ago, mokeiko said:

Does anyone have Overland’s RKSI installed in P3dv4.3? I want to purchase this from Simmarket but not sure if it will install into P3dv4.3. I see that it has an FSX installer.

I really want to get this until PACSIM releases theirs, which who knows when that will be.

Thanks for any help

fly safe

francisco

Yeh RKSI seems to work fine in my P3D v4.3, will try to upload pictures later for you to see

1 hour ago, EastFB72 said:

Yeh RKSI seems to work fine in my P3D v4.3, will try to upload pictures later for you to see

Does the FSX installer work with P3dv4.3?  I would hate to purchase this and find out the installer wont work with P3dv4.3.

fly safe

francisco

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC