Sign in to follow this  
marco1989

Performance Justsim Addons in Prepar3D V4

Hello,

I have just Switched from FSX to Prepar3DV4 with Installation of following Addons:

- PMDG 777

- Ultimate Terrain X 2.0

- Orbx Global Base

- Orbx Europe

- Orbx Germany North

- Justsim Düsseldorf and Hamburg

- Flytampa Athens and Dubai

- Active Sky Prep3DV4 and ASCA

I am experiencing a really bad Performance for both Justsim Airports (20-25 FPS) and a really good Performance for Flytampa (35-45 FPS). Especially at Night with activated Dynamic Lightning. 

Do you observe the same in your Sim or do you have an Idea why its that difference or if there is a way for improvement.

My System:

i7 6700k @ 4,6 Ghz

Palit GTX 1080

16GB DDR4 

Playing at 4K

thanks and greetings

Marco

I deactivated the dinamic lights due the bad perfomance on Justsim scenery.

I have other airports with dinamic lights enabled without performance penalty, so i think it's something with Justsim.

Miguel Leandro

same herre. The Juststim airports are terrible in terms of dynamic light.

Support from them seems to be even worse cause i did not find any topic on their side concerning that and how to fix it (or even if they will deploy a fix for it)

Carsten U

I purchased EDDL from them and it's also the last one. Terrible performance compared with massively crowded areas in ORBX-Land, stutters and all, completely ruins my experience. Unfortunately they need to step their game up quite a bit.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Indeed, there support is ######- won't see me again these Russian dudes

• Upvote 1

I have no problems at all with their airports, only the dynamic lighting stuff. But with MSAA it's still ok.

At least "these Russian dudes" make good airports for fair prices ;-)

fair prices yes- this is why you get the "fair" support  from these russian dudes lol

• Upvote 1

Tell me about it - will never buy Justsim again - they're darn pretty airports but bery unstable in my experience.

I have JustSim EDDL for X-Plane and it gives a CTD a few seconds after loading.  Last time I looked they didn't even have a X-Plane section on their support forum, despite selling a number of X-Plane airports.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)