Sign in to follow this  
robertorizzo

ConnectionClosed

We are experiencing issues with our servers right now. We are working on a solution right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. A Full statement about the incident will follow.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

When do you implement a offline mode? We dont need a statement, we need something so we can use it, also if your servers are down

• Upvote 1

regards

Michael Franz

Things are back online. A Full statement about the incident will follow later today.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

41 minutes ago, Motormike said:

When do you implement a offline mode? We dont need a statement, we need something so we can use it, also if your servers are down

Agreed, even the mighty Steam has it. I sometimes have problems with my ADSL line and my country sometimes has a problem with sea-cable and then we have no/intermittent international connection. I will be dead in the water with ChasePlane then, not to mention these FSXFX server outages. We really need offline solution

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Statement about today's outage. 

In the coming months, we will gradually relieve ChasePlane from its server dependencies. While ChasePlane will require a server connection from time to time to sync the user's data, you will be able to use it while disconnected from the Internet or when our servers become unavailable. We do not have a time estimate for the release of those changes but we assure you it's going to be made available gradually before the v1.0 release.

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/blog/2017/08/17/server-outage-aug-17-2017/

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42