Hello, proud owner of all the Packages from FSFX. But, TODAY, (after installing latest Microsoft Visual 2015 ++C) when opening my VFXCentral, a few seconds after the "doing the walkaround inspection" I get this error message "unknown error ConnectionClosed). As well, running as admin ChasePlane, it does not open since I get "It looks like something unexpected occurred. pls send the follow err.code at..(ConnectionClosed).

Anxiously waiting for instructions.

Bye Roberto.

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks jimfr78, this is likely possible. I tried the reinstallation too, without luck.

So, let's wait in patience.

offensive initials not allowed, it can't be we pay for something and can't use it always. There must be a possibilitie to use it also offline. I have no views now. 

Wise words Motormike.

Even if I really appreciate the workaround and the looking for updates it makes when started.

This should make 'em proud as much we like their products we can't stay without anymore.

This is starting to be the norm these days. Wish they would provide an offline mode when the system takes a dump or have 24hr support.

recently they keep tinkering with stuff which then screws everything up

Same here, and be alert about one tip on the forum saying that uninstalling chaseplane and reinstalling again will fixed I must say that not. You won't be able to reinstall chaseplane for now.

Horrible mess

grrr