Sign in to follow this  
wizzards

Just flight hawk

Recommended Posts

just received an email from Just Flight that the hawk is ready for V4,just downloaded and installed it and had a quick look around but not a flight.the graphics look brilliant,top notch to me,beautifully sharp and crisp,but I seem to have lost the click sounds from the cockpit,as it is sometime since i flew it in P3d i cant remember if the clicks were very quite or do i have to enable them,any one else installed the new version and had a similar situation many thanks

Peter

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for reporting this Peter. Addressing the issue now and an updated installer will be available shortly.

Thanks
Martyn

Share this post


Link to post

I wish you were this fast to update the TB20. Still waiting for a p3d v4 update.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Hawk is only a day or two ahead of the TB10/TB20 in the queue.

Martyn

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, wizzards said:

just received an email from Just Flight that the hawk is ready for V4,just downloaded and installed it and had a quick look around but not a flight.the graphics look brilliant,top notch to me,beautifully sharp and crisp,but I seem to have lost the click sounds from the cockpit,as it is sometime since i flew it in P3d i cant remember if the clicks were very quite or do i have to enable them,any one else installed the new version and had a similar situation many thanks

Peter

Thanks i've just re-downloaded the file and installed it.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post

Great news! I've been waiting for a light jet to fly around in P3D with. Will be picking this up within a few hours. :gaul:

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2017 at 9:47 AM, Martyn JF said:

The Hawk is only a day or two ahead of the TB10/TB20 in the queue.

Martyn

Put the needle on the record.

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, DJJose said:

Put the needle on the record.

Unfortunately that's not a phrase that I'm familiar with but the TB10/TB20 P3Dv4 update should be available later today or tomorrow (and I should add that I was referring to working days in my last post as even I deserve a weekend off :biggrin:)

Thanks
Martyn

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

Unfortunately that's not a phrase that I'm familiar with but the TB10/TB20 P3Dv4 update should be available later today or tomorrow (and I should add that I was referring to working days in my last post as even I deserve a weekend off :biggrin:)

Thanks
Martyn

I like that song. :biggrin:

Translation:

Thank you for keeping your customers informed and for updating your excellent addons for p3d v4.

Share this post


Link to post

The TB10/TB20 update is now available. You can download the new installer from your Just Flight account.

Thanks
Martyn

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this