theskyisthelimit

ucrtbase.dll CTD p3dv4 with Carenado aircraft and ASPD?

I have the PA34 Seneca from Carenado and p3dv4.. seems if i load it up in the sim it will crash the sim.. sometimes after 3 seconds and sometimes later, like on takeoff.. i think its the carenado, which is supposed to be v4 compatible now.  I also have ASPD running at the same time, unsure if thats related or not, along with the standard orbx software such as ftxg and openlc usa and openlc sa

Has anyone ran into this.. have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've seen this from time to time with the Aerosoft CRJ.  I don't think it's related to the aircraft,but rather a P3D issue. Have you checked the Prepar3d forums?

I get it 100% of the time if I am running the Phenom 300 at KDCA (DD Washington X) in P3DV4.  I'll be loading a flight plan into the G1000, be messing around with removing or adding waypoints (or just delete a waypoint), and crash with a ucrtbase.dll CTD.  It has been reported to Carenado by several members and Carenado says it is the fault of P3DV4, LM is well aware of the issue and knows how to fix it and a fix will be released in P3DV4.1 (we now know this release is on 10 October 2017 at 3 PM EST).  I think the Carenado General Forum as the topic where someone got a response from Carenado with this information.

11 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I get it 100% of the time if I am running the Phenom 300 at KDCA (DD Washington X) in P3DV4.  I'll be loading a flight plan into the G1000, be messing around with removing or adding waypoints (or just delete a waypoint), and crash with a ucrtbase.dll CTD.  It has been reported to Carenado by several members and Carenado says it is the fault of P3DV4, LM is well aware of the issue and knows how to fix it and a fix will be released in P3DV4.1 (we now know this release is on 10 October 2017 at 3 PM EST).  I think the Carenado General Forum as the topic where someone got a response from Carenado with this information.

Thanks for the post/info.. good to know then.. i was worried i botched something, but appears to be just an issue in need of fixing then.

Ill go over at the Carenado forum to look for that too, thank you.