Sign in to follow this  
bbuckley

GMA340

The legacy rxpGNS came with a GMA340 that allowed selection of monitoring either com 1 or 2 while transmitting on the other.  Great feature as in RL.  Is there a hidden rxpGNSV2 GMA340 somewhere with the same feature?  I installed the dual gnsv2 into the Carenado A36 and the A36 GMA340 doesn't have that feature.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Hi,

Unfortunately it is so well hidden I can't even find it LOL!

More seriously, no there is no additional gauges included but the GNS V2 devices.

We honestly felt in 2017, there wouldn't be a need for these gauges because most aircraft would probably have caught up. But since the GNS V2 release, we've received a certain number of requests for these older gauges though and I don't despair we bring them back in the future, along with FLT and FLN, and a few more surprises yet revealed.

I agree though there are some nice details in our gauges, for example the synchronized light and sound for the OMI... The 'MUTE' button working, and in FS9 (and FSX Acc AFAIR) even control of the actual COM and NAV volumes working (thanks to hacking FS internals because there is no facility for this in the SDK, not even in P3D4 if I'm not mistaken).

But for now, we've to first finish our Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch for FltSim (coming up very very soon), and our G600/500 for FltSim and X-Plane (coming up after)!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks Jean-Luc, I knew it was a long shot!  I've purchased FLT / FLN / rxpGNS legacy and rxpGNSv2.  Loved them all, great stuff!  Your active participation here is outstanding.  I'm just waiting to get more quality gauges from RealityXP.

Best,

Bruce

• Upvote 1

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

I was going to try and integrate the RXP GTX327 (is that the correct model number?) Transponder from FSX/2004 into P3DV4 to replace the stock transponder in Carenado T210M. My guess is it ain't gonna work. 

Hopefully, you also plan to re-release the 327. 

If doing the GMA, I guess we'll also do the GTX, maybe not the older 327 though!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Copy that. I'm in need for a transponder replacement for the T210M in P3DV4. I will ask in the Carenado forum also.

1 hour ago, LDP1949 said:

I'm in need for a transponder replacement for the T210M

You might then love the Reality XP 750/650 Touch with its XPDR :-)