Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

My baby is born

Hello to you all.

I would very much like to thank all the respondents, particularly Sesquashtoo, Chock, Jim Young among others for their input to a variety of threads dealing with screenshots and Signature modification.

I think I have finally worked out how to put some screenshots into a post and I would like to start with the birth of my new baby.

She is an FS2004 IFLY 737 BBJ3. After two years of looking I found a gentleman who was willing to put up with my  strange requests and idiosynchroncies.  His name is Bartek or "Holo" and he has done a few repaints for the IFly737. I have to admit he has interpreted my wishes beautifully and actually contributed the tail and winglet design as my idea did not really marry up with the rest of the paint scheme. It has thus, become our baby, but I believe the final effort, the emergence from the repaint hangar, delivery and acceptance flight was very much worth the effort.

I would also like to thank Bartek very publicly for his incredible work which he very generously did free of charge for me. This repaint will be available as a free download very shortly from the Flight1 download site and, if I can figure it out, I will also try to upload into the AVSIM Library for download.

For other examples of his work (Bartek) please go to the Flight1 FS2004 Ifly screenshots forum.

The following is a collection of his screen shots and some photos of mine.

I hope you enjoy them and ANY words of praise or otherwise (please limit the otherwise LOL) would be very welcome.

Regards to all

Tony Chilcott

cKH1nF6.jpg

bX5fiN1g.jpg

• Upvote 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Nice :cool:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hello again to you all,

I posted an item in the FS2004 forum a couple of days ago.  It received quite a few lookers but no responses. I actually attribute that to the fact that I had no screen shots to show off. By the way, and speaking of screenshots, there is a part two to this thread if anyone is interested in further pictures.

The item was a post to advise all that this repaint is now freely available (with the usual conditions) in the AVSIM library. It is an IFly 737 BBJ3 and was done by Bartek "Holo" of Kazhol Designs.

The good news is that Bartek is also working on the P3Dv4 version and that should be released shortly too, for those flying this aircraft in P3Dv4.

As stated in the new post, this repaint may not appeal to everyone but just look at the quality of this mans work. I think (I may be biased) it really is an excellent example of his workmanship and skills and I commend him for it.

So please check it out and make a comment. I just love this aircraft. 

I wonder if it is possible for it to have babies???

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.