Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Alabeo Staggerwing paints by Warbirds Part 2

Next up is a real life livery F-GUZZ in maroon and gold. Zip also includes my optional retro instrument panel with engine turned sub panels (see my first post for pictures). PM me with your email address if you want this paint.

Click on pic for larger image and if image does not show up please click on the blue link.

st%20m4%20ps-X2.png

• Upvote 3

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks John :)

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Fantastic repaints, Paul

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

On 9/23/2017 at 10:46 AM, warbirds said:

Next up is a real life livery F-GUZZ in maroon and gold. 

Had to split the last two additions to your original post. Once you start a topic you can place up to 20 images, but any addional images need to be a new topic. Please review the screen shot posting rules here-> 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Impossible to showcase my paintings on here. Any other website I can open a topic about repaints for a certain plane and then add to that topic as new paints are done. This website will not let me edit my first post to add those additional paints so I have to add them later in the thread - but now find that is not allowed. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

2 hours ago, warbirds said:

Impossible to showcase my paintings on here. Any other website I can open a topic about repaints for a certain plane and then add to that topic as new paints are done. This website will not let me edit my first post to add those additional paints so I have to add them later in the thread - but now find that is not allowed. 

How many total reprints do you have?

If you have twenty or less repaints you can start a thread with all of them in one post as you can put up to 20 images in the post.

If you are continuously working on new paints, just wait and until you're either finished with all of them or have 20 done and post them all in the same topic. I can always hid the last three posts if you want to make a new one with all of them in one topic. 

Eiher way, you can showcase up to twent images per post, but you're right, you can't go back to edit the opening post to add them or keep tacking on new images.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I never know how many I will end up and only do them when my pay work is done or in between jobs.

• Upvote 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png