Sign in to follow this  
LouP

Milviz Beaver and CH Throttle quadrant issues

This one has me stumped so far and is really strange.  For some strange reason my prop pitch lever on my CH throttle quadrant will not work with the Milviz Beaver.  It works in every other aircraft and the throttle and mixture work just fine in the Beaver.  I checked fsuipc and there is a signal from the prop pitch lever when I look at the calibration tab but the animated lever in the Beaver does not respond at all.   I'm reaching because it seems like this is a first as I can't find any answers in any search I do.

LouP

assign it to  AXIS_PROPELLER1_SET in fsuipc.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

19 hours ago, vgbaron said:

assign it to  AXIS_PROPELLER1_SET in fsuipc.

Vic

Yep, this is how it is set up.

LouP

It wont work like this. Its noted in the forums over at Milviz

You need to set a profile in FSUIPC for the beaver and assign the prop lever to the main prop pitch command, not the separate 1,2,3,4 etc.

Had the same issue myself.

Double checked - I have mine set to PropPitch1 - works just fine.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Now confused.  FSUIPC is not seeing this lever as a single prop pitch lever because I have is assigned in the sim as 1 of 2.  I don't want to reassign this in the sim then it will be set that way for all aircraft.  When I am in axis assignments tab in fsuipc, the lever does not even register there on that tab.  What am I missing?  Thank you all for your patience.

LouP

6 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Double checked - I have mine set to PropPitch1 - works just fine.

Vic

Hmmmm.... that doesn't work for me. Mine has to be set to PropPitch.

gb.

• Upvote 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

OK got fsuipc to recognize the tq.  Not sure what step resolved that but I used fsuipc to set all assignments for the tq and made a profile specific setting for the beaver using just prop pitch.  Still no joy.  Man!

1 hour ago, LouP said:

When I am in axis assignments tab in fsuipc, the lever does not even register there on that tab.  What am I missing?  Thank you all for your patience.

I thought said in first post that it was registering in fsuicp?

Do you have the latest 5.121a version?

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Jus

29 minutes ago, gboz said:

I thought said in first post that it was registering in fsuicp?

Do you have the latest 5.121a version?

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

gb.

Just in the calibration tab.  I have done a series of things to get it to register in the assignments tab also now and assigned the lever to prop pitch set under a profile I created for the beaver but it still isn't working.

YAHOO! got it.  I had to send the profile specific prop pitch command to calibration NOT to the sim.  Thank you all.  :-)

LouP

6 hours ago, gboz said:

Hmmmm.... that doesn't work for me. Mine has to be set to PropPitch.

gb.

Same here. 

I had the same Problem. Milviz solved the Problem with it`s latest Beaver update, so no workaround is needed anymore:-)