Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Took the plunge and got the QW 787 for FSX

50. Metres. Remaining.

LOL. That's what you get for just kicking the tires and lighting the fires when it has loaded 100 percent fuel on default and is 5,000lbs overweight. Good job EGCC 23R is two miles long.

Yup, P3D V4 is the FSX upgrade we all waited for, well, prior to that it was FSX-SE since it was cheap and helped a bit. But I never even bothered with P3D V2 or V3 and had really only bought V1 out of curiosity, I just didn't see the point in them not making it 64 bit, but V4 was a no brainer.

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Okay, sort of in response to the recent thread about using post production to fancy up products on promotional videos

I envy you..

I got it yesterday and have yet to get it in the air.  I'm fairly new to the Boeing, so still only partially through the cold and dark tutorial. :-(

Of course the fact that my attention span only slightly exceeds that of a teenager with a cell phone probably doesn't help.

Ernie

• Upvote 3

Ernest Pergrem

Yes, via the Dispatch utility.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I purchased the 787 recently and running on a PC Desktop Win7 64 bit, 16 GB ram, i5 Processor and a Samsung SSD drive.

My problem is that when i first fired it up it displayed everything sitting in the cockpit it shows all, but go outside the aircraft it either displays the passengers or the cockpit shell in aprt in a greyish color.

What can I do to fix this?

6 hours ago, bazza41 said:

go outside the aircraft it either displays the passengers or the cockpit shell in aprt in a greyish color

You might be zoomed in too close.  Use the + or - key to see if that will fix it.  It all depends on resolution you have but I usually zoom out to about 40 or 50.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10