Sign in to follow this  
greeneg

UT Europe why is it more expensive

If you give me the coordinates, I'll make a picture for you.I use FS Global 2005, FS Ground Environment and UT Europe

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

You're right, of course, Jim. It really does depend on the size of the house as well as the type of construction. We have 3700 sq. ft. here and, in spite of my best after-construction efforts, the house leaks like a sieve. Living up where you do I couldn't pay the bill to heat this place. If we were staying I'd have to spend some serious money replacing the windows. But, it'll be someone else's problem next winter. And I'll be on the golf course. In 70 degree weather. In February :-).Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

A commercial developer that could increase his total proft by raising his prices but didn't would be a fool and shouldn't be in business.

>If you give me the coordinates, I'll make a picture for you.>I use FS Global 2005, FS Ground Environment and UT Europe>N57*46.70' E12*0.95' ALT 992 ft HDG 182 time fall day, and btw it's not only water that are misplaced but also roads they enter the river instead of going besides them. I use Swedish roads addon

he would of course have to consider his corporate image and the effect those higher prices would have on future sales of other products as well.If he makes a 10.000 dollar higher profit for a month but looses 5000 a month for the next year as a result of lost overall sales and bad press he's a fool to increase that price.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Thank you for your interesting lectures professor Wenting

I also tried to attach a picture to my post but they are not allowed to be bigger than 150k. My was 0.5 Mb. My pic was from very low altitude which made the water on hills very clear. In your pics I still get the impression that roads are little problem. Also in the last pic the river seems to end abruptly.

I want to move from the UK to FLA one day :D. UK car fuel costs ridiculous amounts of money (

>If he makes a 10.000 dollar higher profit for a month but>looses 5000 a month for the next year as a result of lost>overall sales and bad press he's a fool to increase that>price.The word is "loses". This is one misspelling that's becoming so rampant, I'm afraid that people are seeing is spelled wrong everywhere and are starting to believe that's correct. Sorry, not picking on you, Jeroen. It was just time (again) for someone to point it out.

You seem to misunderstand business. Maximising profit is a business judgement that takes both short-term and long-term effects into account. If developer behaved as you suggest it clearly wouldn't have maximised its profits.