himmelhorse

FS2CREW IFLY 737 FS2004 Steps.

Hello to all,

Hopefully this will be a quickie.

I have had this product now for some two years. In that time, despite playing around in the config I cannot get the doors to open with the steps coming down.

As I fly the BBJ3 I would imagine that there would not be too many instances where the aircraft is "gated" at a dock.

Can someone tell me in small steps how I can get the steps to come down.  I do not have any AES programmes, although I would dearly love one if anyone can suggest a good one that is either free or payware (not Aerosoft  AES as I fly mainly in Australia and they bless us with a total of three payware airports where it works)

What do I have to turn on and what do I turn off.

I would be really grateful for any information that will get me the steps and any info on the airport enhancements would be greeted gleefully.

Thanks guys n girls

Tony Chilcott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bryan, 

Apologies if that was not apparent.  The main reason for posting in this forum in fact.

Most definitely using FS2Crew (and anxiously awaiting the version for Ifly in P3Dv4) Great programme Sir.

I am just wanting to get the steps (pun intended)  which will make the stairs come down and up with the doors.

At the moment I am using key "e" to open the doors. I do this because I cannot find the comand to open the doors using FS2Crew.

Regards

Tony  

Are you running the pre flight events?

AES set to No.

Gate Departure set to No.

Doors set to Yes.

Bryan,

Thanks mate for your reply.

The short answer is 'No" i do not do the preflight.

The AES is no

Doors is no

Gates (both departure and arrival) is no

I suppose I am doing it all incorrectly but I mainly use the programme for the checklists (response) and for the pushback.

I do not know how I have done it but I managed to get rid of the FA cabin departure briefing. for which I m grateful. I would also if possible like to get rid of the cabin arrival announcement as well as I don't think that s audible in the cockpit anyway. The "cabin is secure" and similar announcements are brilliant too.

In fact, I basically only use the programme for the checklists (readback etc) and pushback. Knowing the rest is available is great though.

I think you are going to tell me that I need to go through the Preflight procedure though to get the stairs to come down.  I hope not.

Cheers

Tony

You need to run the Pre-Flight events.... or control the doors manually.

Cheers,