vp49p3

Instrument Approaches Tutorials

Recommended Posts

Hi-anyone know of some good resources for learning instrument approaches?  I've been flying vfr without instrument landings and would appreciate some basic instruction.  Flying v 4.0. Thanks much.

Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jay if you google instrument flying approach P3D you will get hundreds of hits , have alook...

 

Jorge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, aeronauta said:

Jay if you google instrument flying approach P3D you will get hundreds of hits , have alook...

 

Jorge

Thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vp49p3 said:

Hi-anyone know of some good resources for learning instrument approaches?  I've been flying vfr without instrument landings and would appreciate some basic instruction.  Flying v 4.0. Thanks much.

Jay

I am old school and much prefer well written manuals to watching someone else try to make a video.... here is an excellent recommendation and it is free: Instrument Flying Handbook

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, downscc said:

I am old school and much prefer well written manuals to watching someone else try to make a video.... here is an excellent recommendation and it is free: Instrument Flying Handbook

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now