Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR releases San Diego v2 for P3dv4

10 minutes ago, kenthom said:

I attempted to disable bgl in MyTraffic6 but there is no KSAN in the folder.

The bgl is located in MyTraffic/Scenery.  The title is BR2_KSAN.BGL.  Just add .off at the end after .BGL.  There are over 2600 airport afcads in this folder.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

2 hours ago, Jim Young said:

The bgl is located in MyTraffic/Scenery.  The title is BR2_KSAN.BGL.  Just add .off at the end after .BGL.  There are over 2600 airport afcads in this folder.

Hi Jim, that's what I am trying to do but I literally don't have BR2_KSAN.BGL.   I have four airports that start KSA but no KSAN.   How can that be since I have traffic at the airport.  

I went back and checked for two other airports that I have shut off the BGL.  They are KMSP and KSNA.   Neither is in the MyTraffic/Scenery folder now.  Very confused.  

Edited by kenthom
Additional information

14 hours ago, kenthom said:

I have double taxi way signs and other double lines etc.  I attempted to disable bgl in MyTraffic6 but there is no KSAN in the folder.  Does anyone have any suggestions where the double bgl would be?

Thanks.

This may be due to having two Addon- KSAN active. show me a picture of the double lines please?

2 hours ago, LVFRicardo said:

This may be due to having two Addon- KSAN active. show me a picture of the double lines please?

How do I screen shot to this forum?

51 minutes ago, kenthom said:

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

1 hour ago, kenthom said:

Please do send me the pictures to email: Support(at)latinvfr.com

Hi Richardo, 

My only issue is all the Downtown Building are missing.  everything else is there on the scenery.  :(

Capt. Robert Rixx

5 hours ago, FireRx said:

Hi Richardo, 

My only issue is all the Downtown Building are missing.  everything else is there on the scenery.  :(

Hello,
I am having some support tickets and they all seem related to having conflict with residual files from the other developers' KSAN, and the order of priority our scenery should be.

Please make sure you read this thread: http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?5861-KSAN-v2-ORBX-SCA-Fix-for-sunken-aircraft-wheels&p=29913#post29913

and if you continue to have issues email me at support(at)latinvfr.com

Its is very certain that if you are missing something you might be missing a lot more.

Is your scenery complexity slider turned on and Autogen building density turned on?

Submit News to AVSIM

yeao,  I performed turning off those BGL's . and yes I have a higher end machine so all my sliders are to the right. :cool:  Balboa parks Cornando, and Pipnt Loma show up great, it's just the Downtown area from the ball park north to the freeeway that missing. 

Capt. Robert Rixx

I finally got ti going.   Removed everything., Reinstalled FTX SCA, they installed KSAN V2. everything is perfect :)

Capt. Robert Rixx

Hello to all.....Found this thread here and I believe is the right place for me. Installed KSAN v2.2 in P3D v4. Does someone see bouncing lights (day or night) on runway after just loaded the scenery? I sent my question to LVFR to find out a way to fix those lights.

KSANv2bouncinglights.jpg

Patricio Valdes

This has been commented on frequently.  The bouncing lights represent a warning you are about to enter the runway.  These lights are flashing and the bouncing effect represents that.

Submit News to AVSIM

2 hours ago, Jim Young said:

This has been commented on frequently.  The bouncing lights represent a warning you are about to enter the runway.  These lights are flashing and the bouncing effect represents that.

Bouncing lights is unreal. Aerosoft Anchorage Professional animates the same warning lights side to side, left to right and right to left. That is more real. Lights going up and down is non real. I guess LVFR is working on that animations, just changing from up/down to the animation side to side. I asked about but no answers yet.

Patricio Valdes