Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

PC12 V2 Bert+Autogyro mods combined - beta

52 minutes ago, turbojetfan said:

Exciting. Can't wait!

Available now - request via PM with your email address

Bert

Ok, just flew her tonight again. The Fuel Used thinggy worked perfectly. No problem about the GPU, I understand the limitations. Your work and autogyro's are already tremendous.

Overall, the aircraft has become my favorite workhorse at the moment. However I'm not really proficient on the PC-12, how all those avionics work and the only reference I have are the Carenado manuals.

If somebody could point me to a real PC-12/45 POH, I'd be really glad about that :)

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

18 minutes ago, softreset said:

Thanks for the condescending tone, but I already knew this one, and you have to pay to get the PDF.

• Upvote 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Hi Everyone. This mod works outstandingly well and makes this a really ejoyable bird to fly. I've noticed just one minor bug: In the autopilot 2D window, only can be adjusted hundreths of feet in the KAS297V4. In the VC you can adjust either hundreths or thousandths feet (probably fault from the origin).

I think that this community should be very thankful for the job of guys like Bert, Autogyro and Marcel that makes important enhancements to these aircrafts that otherwise would be buggy and not attractive.

Great job guys!!

Kind Regards

Roberto Alvarez (Please excuse my english, as it is not my native langage :blush:)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

I've noticed just one minor bug: In the autopilot 2D window, only can be adjusted hundreths of feet in the KAS297V4. In the VC you can adjust either hundreths or thousandths feet (probably fault from the origin).

Roberto - Was reading your post in the middle of a flight. Are you referring to the FPM adjustment or the target altitude?

I'm able to adjust both via the 2D panel in 100s and 1000s. I do notice that the 1000s ring has the click spot several pixels outside of the visual representation though.

Roberto - Excellent! Yeah, it's about a half dozen pixels at about 11 o'clock. Glad you found it. The VC knob is definitely much easier to adjust, though. :)

On 3-11-2017 at 10:37 PM, TopGun33 said:

If somebody could point me to a real PC-12/45 POH, I'd be really glad about that :)

Here you go, right from the source:

https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/data/tech_pub/Pilatus-Aircraft-Ltd-PC-12-Series-10-10A-Pilot-Information-Manual-02211-R12.pdf

Enjoy!

Marcel

PS

There are 2 other, from the NG and the 0-9 early series:

https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/en/customer-support/publications#pc-12/flightmanuals

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Mark, you are right. The click spot for adjusting the thousandths feet is offset to the left of the knob!

I never use the popup gauges, but have just taken a look at the clickspots.

Here is what you can do to clean it up:

- Search for KAS297V4 in your panel folder

- Open the xml file with Notepad

- Make the following changes:

<MouseArea id="Gauge_Anum_PUSH_UP_DOWN">
                <FloatPosition>410.000,96.000</FloatPosition>
                <Size>50,50</Size>

and

<MouseArea id="Gauge_Anum_1000_UP_DOWN">
                <FloatPosition>390.000,75.000</FloatPosition>
                <Size>80,20</Size>

- Save and go fly!