Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

An opportunity for any add-on developer to be first

7 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

Good you mention this because I haven't received anything from you and I did check my spam folder as well.

It's strange because I sent you the email yesterday  (from "info@simelite.com" to the email address I received your first email)

Anyway, I sent that email once again minutes ago. If you haven't received the second email either please reply to this message and I will forward you that email from a Gmail account.:happy:

Vahid

SimElite Solutions

51 minutes ago, victorpapa said:

It's strange because I sent you the email yesterday  (from "info@simelite.com" to the email address I received your first email)

Anyway, I sent that email once again minutes ago. If you haven't received the second email either please reply to this message and I will forward you that email from a Gmail account.:happy:

Still haven't received any emails from you so guess you need to try sending from another account.

Richard Åsberg

8 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Still haven't received any emails from you so guess you need to try sending from another account.

I sent you this email once again from a Gmail account. I hope you receive it correctly.

Vahid

SimElite Solutions

6 minutes ago, victorpapa said:

I sent you this email once again from a Gmail account. I hope you receive it correctly.

Thanks, now I got the email :smile:

Richard Åsberg

I'm not a programmer, but a quick and dirty remedy of this problem could be to decompile the bgl with the season definitions and substitute the months to make it look like this:

FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUN JUL JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV

Or even more extreme:

MAR APR MAY MAY JUN JUN JUL JUL AUG AUG SEP OCT

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

1 hour ago, d.tsakiris said:

I'm not a programmer, but a quick and dirty remedy of this problem could be to decompile the bgl with the season definitions and substitute the months to make it look like this:

FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUN JUL JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV

Or even more extreme:

MAR APR MAY MAY JUN JUN JUL JUL AUG AUG SEP OCT

Except that you are not allowed to de-compile bgl or any other file type were you are not the intelectual owner, which is perhaps the reason why nobody has done this yet..

Regards,

Simbol