Sign in to follow this  
Angelo Cosma

Vibration and Dynamic Head Movement

Hey guys, new to CP and have fiddled with it for a few days now. Imported some of my existing EzDok profiles, downloaded some user created ones right from the CP UI. 

I haven't found, nor have I been able to tweak to my liking the head movement in response to aircraft roll, vibration, g force etc. 

The subtle head motions from flaps, spoilers, a firm touchdown, taxiing quick, turbulence, is still something I miss and have fiddled but haven't recreated yet. Has anyone tailored one or made a preset that is available to try, or is there a video guide, or written guide on doing this? I am aware that you cannot import the vibration profiles of EzDOk otherwise this would of been problem solved.

I really do miss the motions though, for the most part it feels like flying on rails (Much more practice and self teaching must come to get CP to do this as I know it can) 

Just curious and asking the community for some help. 

Primarily all I fly is the PMDG birds, FSL Bus, TFDi 717, looking forward to the replies guys. Can't wait to try the new replay feature now.

Yes, mine is very much the same. Can't get my old head around it the moment.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Bump, man I'm surprised not many are chiming in. I think head bounce and bob in the sim is just as important as how the sim looks and sounds. 

the lack of that aspect was the reason why I decided to leave Chase Plane and buy Ezdok, Ezdok is not so aesthetically nice but it is much more functional if you want to have a better flight experience.

I agree, the effects are abit lacking and performance could still be improved compared to Ezdok. But you can’t argue with a full replay system integrated into CP. I don’t think Ezdok will ever go in that direction. At least not within the program itself. 

CP is something that grows into you especially if you’re coming from Ezdok, plus the support is undoubtedly better.

Here’s to hoping the effects with CP will be improved in the upcoming beta builds or even in the final release version. 

On 15-11-2017 at 9:45 PM, Angelo Cosma said:

The subtle head motions from flaps, spoilers, a firm touchdown, taxiing quick, turbulence, is still something I miss and have fiddled but haven't recreated yet. Has anyone tailored one or made a preset that is available to try, or is there a video guide, or written guide on doing this? I am aware that you cannot import the vibration profiles of EzDOk otherwise this would of been problem solved.

Are the motion effects (acceleration, Gyroscopic) don't do the tric?

Have you tried these settings?