Mangouste

SYNTHETIC VISION SYSTEM

I have all the redo installation and it does not work on P3D 4 Phenom 300.
I loaded the latest version of the Phenom 300 V2.1
Allowed simconnect, checked if all files was present, nothing, nothing works.

I would like help from Carenado...

Edit :In fact it's the plane that does not look compatible, while Carenado says yes. But as simconnect works, carenado server works, I see that the plane does not take this system.I do not have the function Syn Vis present. so it's the plane that is involved.

Same here with the Cessna 182 G1000 and the Cirrus SR22. The SVS only works for me in the C172 G1000, where the SYS is implemented. No idea how get the SVS working in the other G1000 planes.  

4 minutes ago, Pidder said:

Same here with the Cessna 182 G1000 and the Cirrus SR22. The SVS only works for me in the C172 G1000, where the SYS is implemented. No idea how get the SVS working in the other G1000 planes.  

Yes I tried everything to do I give up. if I can not find a solution, I would ask for a refund by paypal. I lost my Saturday to a full test.

Well, it is easy: just redownload and reinstall those airplanes (your Phenom 300), which have a G1000 display. It is now Version 2.1 of this airplanes. With the new installation the SVS works fine in those planes.

2 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

I already did it and it does not work even with the new version.

I did too with all of my airplanes that have the G1000 and none of them work either.  Only difference is I have FSX:SE

Edited by C130FE

3 minutes ago, C130FE said:

I did too with all of my airplanes that have the G1000 and none of them work either.

It may also be necessary to reload the ES200Xv1.3 extension, upgrade g1000. I will try before definitively giving up.

7 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

I already did it and it does not work even with the new version.

Here is a post from another guy that said he found a solution for P3Dv4

I was able to resolve my issues:

1.  re-download the aircraft (they should say V2.1)
2.  re-installed SVS (stand alone version)
3.  removed duplicate entries in DDL.XML versions (if you have two DLL.XML files)

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>CMeteoXml</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>.\CMeteoXml.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Carenavigraph</Name>
    <Path>.\Carenavigraph.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>WebSimXML</Name>
    <Path>.\WebSimBrowser\2.1\64\WebSimXML.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Verified the following aircraft are working with SVS:

C208B GRAND CARAVAN EX FSX/P3D
50P PHENOM 100 FSX/P3D
NAVIGRAPH E50P PHENOM 100 EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D
EMB505 PHENOM 300 FSX/P3D
NAVIGRAPH EMB505 PHENOM 300 EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D
PA46 500TP MALIBU MERIDIAN G1000 FSX/P3D
NAVIGRAPH PA46 MERIDIAN EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D
SR22 GTSx TURBO FSX/P3D
TBM 850 HD SERIES FSX/P3D

Just make sure you don't change aircraft (select vehicle within the same P3D V4.x flight session, you will need to exit P3D and then select a different SVS aware aircraft).

Cheers, Rob.

8 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

I have no DDL.XML, what is it launch addon ? the rest already done

I don't know.  Go back to the forum and check out the next topic under this one.  There is more information for guys using P3Dv4

It works, I found the problem. It was simple, I erase the contents of the "Prepar3D v4 Files", in documents and miracle it works well. A day to find such a simple breakdown..

3 hours ago, Mangouste said:

It works, I found the problem. It was simple, I erase the contents of the "Prepar3D v4 Files", in documents and miracle it works well. A day to find such a simple breakdown..

Now if I can just figure out how to fix it in FSX:SE

9 hours ago, C130FE said:

Now if I can just figure out how to fix it in FSX:SE

When you select the plane you must have a warning from Carenado Server that tells you that you are well connected. Do you have this message ?

Mangouste; When you erase the contents of the "Prepar3D v4 Files", in documents, means all ad dons installed in that folder?

Thanks

No

flight plans, aircraft backup information, but also the starting conditions of the home page. I had to have an interference with this file.

Where is this DDL.xml file located? I searched everywhere for it.

I guess you mean DLL.xml ?

Type %APPDATA% in windows file explorer "path" box and it will redirect you to the windows roaming folder. Then if it is FSX, go to Microsoft/FSX or when P3D, go to folder Lockheed Martin/Prepar V4 (or V3)

Thanks zbychus, I see that now, the OP made a typo in his instructions, I looked in my dll.xml file in that folder and there is only one entry for each, but in the instructions it also says: 

I was able to resolve my issues:
1.  re-download the aircraft (they should say V2.1)
2.  re-installed SVS (stand alone version)
3.  removed duplicate entries in DDL.XML versions (if you have two DLL.XML files)

What does this mean if I have "2" dll.xml files?

How can 2 xml files of the same name exist? Is there another folder?

Does this mean if I also have a dll.xml.bak? OR DLL_xmlTools64?

Sorry for the confusion but I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

thanks for any clarification.

the other location of DLL.XML is the following:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3   (orV4)

forget any .bak or DLL_* files. They are backups created by installers.

sometimes, if you have CTD issue, start FSX with some stock aircraft, then when scenario is loaded, select the aircraft that is causing issue. 

5 hours ago, zbychus said:

the other location of DLL.XML is the following:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3   (orV4)

forget any .bak or DLL_* files. They are backups created by installers.

sometimes, if you have CTD issue, start FSX with some stock aircraft, then when scenario is loaded, select the aircraft that is causing issue. 

Thanks zbychus for taking the time to try and help, you're very kind. 

I found that other dll.xml, it does have the 3 similar entries to the other one that are listed here, I wonder which dll.xml I'm supposed to remove these from?? lol

I'm using P3Dv4.1, I will try loading a default flight and see if that works, I tried Carenado support and they are tying to help as well, they sent me some modified files but so far it hasn't worked. IF I uninstall the SVS my 182T works but not with synthetic view, if I install the SVS the 182T crashes at the runway....very strange.

I got the day off for my birthday (and my wife bought me an Oculus!! she is so awesome) so I'll try loading the default flight (to the runway) and then select a new scenario and try the 182T.

thanks man, I'll let you know if this works. 

LOL, yeah we have been married for 35 years now and she has always been a stay at home mom for our kids so money has been tight for a long time as ya gotta do for the kids first, but now she's working, and Oculus was on a nice sale last Friday, so she figured she would treat the old man. I mean I don't golf or anything like that as I work a lot, my sport is shooting, so this is my hobby.

And by the way, your suggestion of loading my default flight first worked!! THANK YOU!! Synthetic vision is SO COOL!!

I am sending Carenado Support a link to this thread, maybe they can figure out why.

Thanks man, have a great day!!

Hi i just bought the SVS.

i have the TBM and the C208..

i do not understand the holl thing with the server

it dosent work on both airplanes... The meteo thing and web sim server exists in both of the dll xml do i need to delete it?

thanks