tandy

Level D 767/ Long haul

Hey, just a quick question I have upgraded to P3D V4 from FSX:SE and I am wondering is the level D 767 compatible with V4 yet? Also as someone who has various PMDG products on FSX the only one I could afford right now is the 737, are there any decent long haul birds with a fairly in depth system modelling in the $60 - 70 range at all? I were looking at the ifly 747 but not sure how that stacks up? Thanks your help guys 

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No it’s not unfortunately. They have taken their time with the upgrades. We just got the P3D compatibility for W10 right before v4 rolled out so that’s that. Which I no longer use because elf the OOMs

As for long haul the 777 is right now the best but you are right it’s pricey. There is also the BBS A330, some people are happy with the new version that they released not to long ago. I personally don’t own it so I can’t speak more that what I see on forums and YouTube. 

• Upvote 1

No, the 767 is not compatible with v4 yet unfortunately. As for long haul birds,  the QualityWings 787 comes to mind when it releases for v4, and the CaptainSim 757 as well. Any iFly products should be a safe bet if you’re not expecting PMDG level systems.

• Upvote 1