Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Drzewiecki Design Seattle and Seattle Airports X releasing tomorrow!

Let's see here, I have every SINGLE one of your products, spread out into both Xplane 11 and Prepar3dv4, with only one exception; I have two copies of New York for both Simulators :cool: Thanks for the quick assist! 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

7 minutes ago, DrzewieckiDesign said:

You can simply remove the Seattle X DEMO folder from the Addon Scenery folder, run the sim and allow it to deactivate the scenery library (or Add-ons list) entry automatically.

You can also use this time to buy another product of ours, hmm, just in case Seattle doesn't work... :blink::laugh:

Ok, I deleted the DEMO from my Addon Scenery Folder, ran the Sim, and had it removed. Just to cross-reference, I cannot find "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Drzewiecki Design\SeattleXDemo" in my computer, but I did find "NTUSER.DAT." Should I just install the full version and forget about any "cross-referencing?" Since I don't think "NTUSER.DAT" has anything to do with the DEMO? 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

2 minutes ago, DrzewieckiDesign said:

If the DEMO folder is removed then there are no conflicting files.

So many products, OMG! :ohmy:

Ok ran the installer and got the warning you predicted. I've already deleted the DEMO from my main folder, but should I also delete it from my Prepar3d Add-ons that are listed in my Documents folder? Where can I find this "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Drzewiecki Design\SeattleXDemo" file?

Regards,

Shelman S.

1 hour ago, DrzewieckiDesign said:

There should be nothing overlapping if our product is above in the scenery library (which should always be the case in P3Dv4 since our product is installed via add-on.xml).

Thanks!  I asked because other products in ORBX regions recommend disabling certain ORBX .bgl files.  Looking forward to installing later today!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

1 hour ago, ssair1 said:

Ok ran the installer and got the warning you predicted. I've already deleted the DEMO from my main folder, but should I also delete it from my Prepar3d Add-ons that are listed in my Documents folder? Where can I find this "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Drzewiecki Design\SeattleXDemo" file?

That is not a file. It is a registry entry.

I did not understand what is the "Custom Global Environment" for. Is it important to activate this? Does it influence other content? It is not explained in the manual.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Installed both the city and airports earlier. What fantastic scenery. No noticeable impact on FPS either.

I did have a pretty large patch of missing autogen on the hills overlooking BFI (northeast side of the airport). I'm using T2G KSEA, layered below the new Drzewiecki scenery as mentioned up-thread, and managed to solve that by deactivating the KSEA-TERRAIN entry for the Taxi2Gate scenery. No noticeable ill effects around KSEA after having done this.

Just about to takeoff from BFI.  Looks great!

May I suggest adjusting season settings in a future update?  Seattle tends to be evergreen during the winter, and it appears snow-covered using today's date.

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Love it, performance is great! Only thing I wonder is why there are no static Dreamlifter models at the Ops center although I love the Antonov 124 parked next to it!

• Upvote 1