Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Replacement GSX voice pack for de-icers

Anyone knows if there's a replacement sound package for the de-icers in GSX so you don't need to hear that robotic voice?

I've found a great package for the pushback part of GSX but unfortunately it doesn't include the dialogue when asking for de-ice prior to pushback.

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

1 hour ago, WebMaximus said:

Anyone knows if there's a replacement sound package for the de-icers in GSX so you don't need to hear that robotic voice?

I've found a great package for the pushback part of GSX but unfortunately it doesn't include the dialogue when asking for de-ice prior to pushback.

+1

2 minutes ago, sultanofswing said:

In the P3d V4 group there is a replacement pack by Nick Kidd that comes with de-ice sounds.

Any link to get these?

Simbol 

Yeah I don't understand why FSDT has such robotic voices.. does he really think they are realistic? The voices are really bad in my opinion , something FSDT should really improve on. 

I couldn't agree more and I've told him that in the past but that wasn't popular...

• Upvote 2

Richard Åsberg

Thanks!

BTW robots are taking over the world.

And why after all these years does the Follow Me car message still read "the follow me car is arrived". Surely a native English speaker somewhere should have pointed this error out to Umberto by now. Great program nevertheless.

59 minutes ago, Killieboy64 said:

And why after all these years does the Follow Me car message still read "the follow me car is arrived". Surely a native English speaker somewhere should have pointed this error out to Umberto by now. Great program nevertheless.

Umberto's first language is not english, he makes several English Errors throughout his software. I think he's from Switzerland