Sign in to follow this  
jameslkey

P2ATC Airport Library -- Taxi Maint

Not sure if this is possible. I belive all of a users airports are stored in a monolithic database with no way to merge different versions. 

Lets see what Dave says.

Thanks Dave. Will load new version and check it out. Ive done editing on about 3 dozen USNavy airfields.

I would love to be able to share the airports I've done. Also it might be useful to have a "Standards guide" available. Things like Hold Short vs. ILS Hold Short, or whether a runway extends past the end markers into overrun areas, etc.

FYI.  I am testing a new version and import/export don't appear to be working correctly.  After using import an export, and requesting taxi instructions I am getting no instructions.  More like ATC saying just get yourself there! and leave me alone. attitude. 

Dave is investigating this and another issue with taximnt.

So don't trust only this process at the moment.  Make your own backups of your work.

Hey, active development is full of pitfalls. We'll just have to wait till it's a little more stable. But I feel it'll be a great resource.

Yes it is but Super Dave has fixed the problem with a hold short problem with cyyc 35R in taxi instructions it states to hold short runway 29.

Also, the import of an export not working for taxi routes is also fixed.  I am sure Dave is just doing some cleanup and will release shortly.