Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Blue Sky Star and FSlabs

Bummer.  I tried the cfm but lost the detent click noise.  

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I installed to the default path using the p3dv4 installer, then copied the files over to the FSLabs directory (you’ll notice the file structure is the same).  Seems to be working but yeah, some instructions would have been helpful.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I installed to the default path using the p3dv4 installer, then copied the files over to the FSLabs directory (you’ll notice the file structure is the same).  Seems to be working but yeah, some instructions would have been helpful.

Did you lose the detent clicks or anything else? 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

11 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

That should not have happened, my detent clicks are still there. Maybe try running both installers again? 

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

1 minute ago, Flic1 said:

That should not have happened, my detent clicks are still there. Maybe try running both installers again? 

ok.. I'll give that a try once I land.  Thanks

No issues with detent sounds

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

And sorry, I misspoke earlier when I said you need to do both installers....the installer for P3D 4.1 is the 'BSS CFM56 P3D v4.1.exe'. You do NOT need to do both installers, the other is for earlier versions. If you are still having some issues, try uninstalling through Windows control panel and try to reinstall.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11