Sign in to follow this  
desdichado

Learjet 35A CTD

Hi i am having issues with the sim crashing to desktop lately. It only happens with this plane and this plane was flying great until recently. I recently added the MilViz/REX WX Advantage. Even so it ran fine until recently. no modifications have been made. thanks in advance for any help

Danny

Sorry, Danny, that's really strange. I often have problems with REX products after the initial install. I'm not sure why that is. You might try a reinstall and see if that clears it up. It usually does for me.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Learjet and i seem to get the same crash. it happens when i have the 530 as a 2D pop up window and usually when i am transitioning from one waypoint to another and/or changing the map scale to 150nm or more. again never had an issue until i installed REX, but i will try to uninstall/install it again

Dang... Sorry to hear about the constant troubles. Have you got a copy of the GTN 750 from flight1? It's expensive, but I swear I am sorry I waited until last year to pick it up. I know money doesn't grow on trees, but maybe switching to another GPS in that location would make a difference?

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I run the GTN and Wx Radar without issue... Sorry to hear of your troubles...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Sorry to read you're having CTD trouble--if you cannot find any helpful advice here, you may want to try posting on the CTD forum. Do you have AppCrash? That can be a helpful tool in isolating what the problem source is for your CTD issue. Have you checked your Windows Event log?