Sign in to follow this  
Cargostorm

Update for C90B HD P3D4

I was just informed by Simmarket that there is a new installer available for the aircraft.

Has been there an update and does anybody know what has been changed?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I just downloaded it from Simmarket . No time to look at it yet.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

From the email I received. Says GTN integration, but not whose GTN.  Clicked into the photos in the email which took me to their web site and I could see no new photos there yet.  i.e. Photos of version one and no photos of GTN integration.  The email has small photos and one might show a GTN instead of the Avidyne over a GNS.   Photo is too small to tell.

New Version (2.0)
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible.
- GTN integration.
- Updated Pilots.
- Lights effects updated.
- Cold and Dark option added.
- Captain's Artificial horizon improved.
- Sounds updated.
- Minor bugs fixed.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I just bought this for the first time today.  It's supposed to have GTN750 integration in the VC but no matter what I do I can't get it to show.

I have run the F1GTN750C90B app in the Carenado C90 King Air folder and nothing.  The GTN app runs and tells me it's there but all I see is the Avidyne and GPS 400.

Even Flight1's GTN app in the Start menu shows it to be installed.

When I look at the text in the Panel folder it also shows GTN750.

I have no idea why, I bought this just now specifically for the 750 integration so I'm very disappointed.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Jack Sawyer

Jack-

By chance is their a check box in one of the shift # key menu's to install it? I downloaded it but haven't installed it yet?

Martin

5 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I haven't download this update yet, but typically Carenado GTN 750 enabling is done via a separate EXE located in their install folder (either under SimObjects or in one of their own folders.  Alternatively I think it's sometimes installed via menu option or option window (Shift+1, Shift+2, etc.).

You should NOT need to run the Flight 1 GTN configuration program nor set the aircraft via that program (actually don't as it might cause issues).

But like I said, I can't confirm since I haven't tried the updated version yet.

Cheers, Rob.

3 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I haven't download this update yet, but typically Carenado GTN 750 enabling is done via a separate EXE located in their install folder (either under SimObjects or in one of their own folders.  Alternatively I think it's sometimes installed via menu option or option window (Shift+1, Shift+2, etc.).

You should NOT need to run the Flight 1 GTN configuration program nor set the aircraft via that program (actually don't as it might cause issues).

But like I said, I can't confirm since I haven't tried the updated version yet.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, please read my post, I quote above,  "I have run the F1GTN750C90B app in the Carenado C90 King Air folder and nothing.  The GTN app runs and tells me it's there but all I see is the Avidyne and GPS 400."

Jack Sawyer

5 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Jack-

By chance is their a check box in one of the shift # key menu's to install it? I downloaded it but haven't installed it yet?

Martin

Hi Martin, I will look now.

Jack Sawyer

7 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Jack-

Martin

Shift 1 brings up the Avidyne

Shift 2 brings up the GPS400

Shift 3 brings up the ADI/HSI

Shift 4 brings up the Autopilot panel

Shift 5 brings up the Refelections box

Shift 6 brings up the info box

Sihift 7 brings up the Cold and Dark box

Shift 8 brings up the GTN750 but that's not what I want, I thought it would be in the virtual cockpit on the panel itself.

Shift 9 brings up the Switches and knobs box

What a HUGE disappointment and WASTE of my money if it's not in the VC.  If this is the case this will be the LAST Carenado I EVER buy.

Jack Sawyer

20 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Jack-

Martin

OK, I see it now, it's on the pedestal next to the autopilot panel.

I was really hoping it would replace that garbage Avidyne.

Such is life.

• Upvote 1

Jack Sawyer

6 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I was really hoping it would replace that garbage Avidyne.

Such is life.

LOL. I've been looking for the last 5 minutes. Still have to use it as a pop up. But, it's there.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Would you post a screen shot?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Would you post a screen shot?

Yes sir, after I land in a little bit.

Jack Sawyer

Perhaps someone here on Avsim can swap out the Avidyne for the GTN 750? I suspect if you use the same area points of the Avidyne and just change some gauge names it might work?

Cheers

Martin

• Upvote 1