Sign in to follow this  
flyingpogo22

GTN 750 and GNS 430 question

Hello,

I currently owe GNS430 and I am considering purchase GTN750. I am wondering if I can use both gauges to the same aircraft at the same time? Will it cause any conflicts if I have both enabled on one aircraft at the same time?

Thanks!

Brian

Brian Pogorek

9 minutes ago, flyingpogo22 said:

Hello,

I currently owe GNS430 and I am considering purchase GTN750. I am wondering if I can use both gauges to the same aircraft at the same time? Will it cause any conflicts if I have both enabled on one aircraft at the same time?

Thanks!

Brian

They will work together. It depends if the aircraft has positions in the VC panel for both types of units. You could use them as popups thou. Which aircraft are you using?

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bill. I use 2d pop up gauges. I fly the Baron and Cessna default props planes. I love to fly around the Caribbean in the prop planes and enjoy the scenery. So those gps would be very useful.  

• Upvote 1

Brian Pogorek

38 minutes ago, bills511 said:

hey will work together. It depends if the aircraft has positions in the VC panel for both types of units.

Bill is correct. As he states the aircraft with virtual cockpit options to do that may be limited.  The only aircraft model I have a GTN and a GNS in the same VC is the Carenado F405 Caravan II.  Both work fine in the same aircraft but be aware the two do not intercommunicate with each other.  So each can provide respective functions, but if you want functions based on the same flight plan then the flight plans must be input separately into each.  Shy of doing that, you can still have the flight plan in one, for instance, and have the other set to show you terrain or traffic, etc., or used as Com1 and Nav1 in one case and Com2 and Nav2 in the other.

• Upvote 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Just make sure to also use a '_1' gauge for one, and a '_2' gauge for the other! 

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Perfect thank you all so much!! I will purchase the gtn750 today and I will ask for help if I run into problems.

Happy Sunday!

Brian Pogorek