Sign in to follow this  
John Reynolds

Allocating BA Livery to PMDG 737-800NGX WL

Hi guys

what am I missing? I’ve downloaded the BA Virtual winglets file into the livery manager via the downloaded to install to PMDG 737-800NGX WL. How do I execute? Totally confused. The manual shows a different operations manual.

john reynolds

In the Operations Center, go to livery manager for the type of aircraft. Click the green button and navigate to the ptp file you wish to load. Click that and it should load.

Jim Erwin

5 hours ago, John Reynolds said:

Hi guys

what am I missing? I’ve downloaded the BA Virtual winglets file into the livery manager via the downloaded to install to PMDG 737-800NGX WL. How do I execute? Totally confused. The manual shows a different operations manual.

john reynolds

Using the OC Livery Download, the livery is automatically installed when downloaded.  If you download a livery from a 3d party such as the AVSIM library, then you use the OC Livery Manager to install the livery by pressing the ADD button and browsing to the ptp file you downloaded.  All of this and more in the OC manual easily opened by clicking on the "?" in the upper right hand corner of the OC window.

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm surprised BA virtual have a 737 livery as the last one, G-DOCX, which I fly though not a member of BA virtual, went out of service years ago. I might try enrolling if they allow 737's.

14 minutes ago, lencarne said:

I'm surprised BA virtual have a 737 livery as the last one, G-DOCX, which I fly though not a member of BA virtual, went out of service years ago. I might try enrolling if they allow 737's.

Off topic slightly but:

The BA livery for the NGX was IIRC created by PMDG back in the days when BA still had B737 classics.

Nowadays the only 737s we fly routinely are the Comair flights in South Africa; occasionally when there are covering aircraft from Titan etc these are temporarily entered in to the schedules, but the mainline short-haul flights are all Airbus.

We do have a weekly Flight Club however where you can fly any airframe (including the 737) in to some weird and wonderful destinations.

Here endeth the plug ;).