Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Best Seattle airport for P3DV4 that has KBFI

AFAIK the DD KSEA Seattle-Tacoma is relatively new, what updates could it need?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

Buy now or later, the price will be the same when the full package is released or if you upgrade. If your not interested in the DD KSEA Seattle-Tacoma airport and your using the Taxi2Gate Seattle-Tacoma, than get it now and enjoy the scenery. 

After the update the price of the package will be equal to the v1.0+v1.1 update

Boomer, exactly what he said. If you're not interested in DD's KSEA or already have T2G KSEA, get it now and save some money.

Personally, I'll probably wait for them to release v1.1, as I don't want to bother with installing and uninstalling stuff.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Any idea or link as to what version 1.1 is altering or improving in the DRZEWIECKI seattle etc airport?

spacer.png

Another vote for the DD airports and city package here. As someone who flies from each of these airports for real I find them very well done.  There are a few details that I wish were added/changed but considering it includes 4 airports and is very frame rate friendly I’m happy.

Version 1.1 will add KSEA in a future state, with the new international arrivals terminal and the new north satellite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEHnNFDeBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8NgwnWR9Ps

It will also include the new terminal at KPAE that will be opening this fall and offer flights from Alaska, Southwest, and United.  

https://www.flypainefield.com/

Edited by BrianW

Brian W

KPAE

If you are not in a hurry, DD has hinted that the Seattle packages may be part of their Easter sale.

Mike

47 minutes ago, Mike62 said:

If you are not in a hurry, DD has hinted that the Seattle packages may be part of their Easter sale.

Mike

Excellent heads up...I can wait a week or 3 for that... cheers brother Mike

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Mike62 said:

Mike

Excellent heads up...I can wait a week or 3 for that... cheers brother Mike

spacer.png

The new 1.1 will also added the new terminal at KPAE. Several airlines will be offering flights in and out of KPAE.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

17 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

The new 1.1 will also added the new terminal at KPAE. Several airlines will be offering flights in and out of KPAE.

ETA for 1.1?

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Boomer said:

ETA for 1.1?

Check the DD forums for updates. He will post pics as they make progress. No timeline yet on release. 

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

46 minutes ago, Boomer said:

ETA for 1.1?

Check the DD forums for updates. He will post pics as they make progress. No timeline yet on release. They have a new update on their FB page.

Dan

2 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Now I wonder if this possible pending Easter sale would include the city of Seattle as well...thoughts anyone?

spacer.png

If it like previous sales it will include everything released before a certain date which is why both Seattle products have not been discounted in the earlier sales.  I am patiently waiting also because I am still recovering from the 2017 holiday sales and these two packages are at the top of my scenery wish list.  Also remember, DD said maybe so no guarantee that they will be part of the next sale.  Fingers crossed.

Mike

Well I too would like both DD Seatte aireorts and city andso will wait a couple weeks.

spacer.png

Boomer,

I'm not sure, but I think you might still be confused.

The CURRENT DD Seattle scenery contains SOME Seattle area airports "made by DD".  But KSEA is NOT one of them YET.  DD has done nothing major to enhance KSEA in it's current Seattle area scenery product.  DD DID already enhance other airports and they are included now with the Seattle scenery product.

DD is going to make and provide a SEPARATE DD designed KSEA.  You can get it one of two ways:

1.  But the Seattle scenery now at it's current price.  Then when KSEA is available SEPARATLY, purchase it as a separate upgrade to the entire Seattle scenery product.  

2.  Wait until the DD KSEA gets included in the overall current Seattle product (the upcoming v1.1), then buy it.  The price increase for Seattle overall then will be the CURRENT Seattle area price, PLUS the new KSEA included with it.  Either way you end up paying the same for the current Seattle WITH a new DD KSEA airport.

If you CURRENTLY have the Taxi2Gate KSEA and don't want or plan to replace it with a DD KSEA, buy the DD Seattle scenery now.  You wouldn't need the DD KSEA if you wanted to keep the Taxi2Gate KSEA.

In any case, if you know you will want the DD Seattle scenery AREA eventually, you may as well just buy it now.  You can always ADD the DD KSEA airport to it later. 

Edited by FalconAF

Rick Ryan