Sign in to follow this  
Novej757

A New Take On the CJ2 GTN 750 Integration

6 hours ago, callegro said:

Hey @Novej757 would you mind sending me your mod when you have a min. Thanks!

chrisallegro16r@gmail.com

Absolutely!  If you don't have by the end of today shoot me a pm reminder.   My newborn has me up on night duty so I'm about to hit the sack with the other owls LOL!!

Jevon 

@Longi_YT, I've removed your email address. Send a PM to the provider instead.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi sir,i want your mod, my email address was [removed by moderator],thanks sir

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Email removed

@Gloria Qian, posting your email is likely to result in a lot of spam. Send a private message instead.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 6/24/2021 at 3:42 AM, Novej757 said:

Absolutely!  If you don't have by the end of today shoot me a pm reminder.   My newborn has me up on night duty so I'm about to hit the sack with the other owls LOL!!

Hi, please may you send me this mood? armando(dot)x8(at)gmail.com

looks amazing 

Edited by charliearon
edit email because of spammers/scammers

On 7/5/2022 at 3:11 PM, ArmandoMolina said:

Hi, please may you send me this mood? armando(dot)x8(at)gmail.com

looks amazing 

Of course but can you send me a PM here with your full email just so I don't mess it up?  Thanks

Jevon

Jevon 

I've just acquired the GTN mod for the CJ2, Everything is installed fine and dandy, Though I have a quick question, in the readme file it said to disable the gauge reflections in order for the GTN to appear in the cockpit, I have yet to do that and all I see is a blank space where the GTN is supposed to sit, Anyone know how to possibly disable the reflections? (Searching the internet lead to no relevant results)  

If anyone has the answers please reply to this so I can start flying her and leaving feedback! Thanks.

2 hours ago, Londaroo said:

I've just acquired the GTN mod for the CJ2, Everything is installed fine and dandy, Though I have a quick question, in the readme file it said to disable the gauge reflections in order for the GTN to appear in the cockpit, I have yet to do that and all I see is a blank space where the GTN is supposed to sit, Anyone know how to possibly disable the reflections? (Searching the internet lead to no relevant results)  

If anyone has the answers please reply to this so I can start flying her and leaving feedback! Thanks.

Update: Reflections are disabled, But the blank space where the GTN Is supposed to be is still there, Here is an image on what i mean, All the gauges are installed correctly and everything is done following the instructions i received in the main folder i downloaded. spacer.png

Hi there,

Love what I've been seeing with your work and just wondering, how can i get a copy of your caranardo GTN 750 mods.

Cheers Mitch.

Stentmitchell@gmail.com

Hi there, 

is possible to have this mod? I try to contact @Novej757 but I can't send message to him I don't know why.

Any help is greatefully accepted!

Many thanks in advance!