BobKinSTL

TERPS Charts Not Displaying

Tried the trial version and everything worked great.  Bought the license yesterday and everything works fine except TERPS.  I enter and ICAO code while connected to my sim but no charts are found.  I have confirmed Adobe is the default reader per the instruction manual.  All of my settings and configs were saved from when I set up the trial version but charts is the only thing not working.  Looking for help.  Thanks.

Bob Koehler

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The site that was being used for these charts is no longer available.

The next update pulls them from a different site and will fix this problem.

Trying to get the update out in the next few days.

Dave

• Like 1

I installed the update today and my Terps Charts are still not displaying. Did the fix not come with the latest update?

The fix is in the 2500 release.

I had the same problem yesterday ( Apr 5).  Seems the site may have had some issues.  It's working this morning (Apr 6).

Dave

I'm not getting any charts whatsoever. Using a file manager to look in the file folder listed in the config folder under TERP's Local PDF Folder, finds it totally empty.

You would have to find PDF chart files and populate the Local PDF Folder.  This feature is to allow those outside the US to store the charts for their favorite airports from sources in their respective countries.

US charts are obtained from the US FAA web site and all you have to do is type in a US ICAO code, like KDFW, and you will get a list of charts to choose from.  These charts are not stored locally.

Dave