Sign in to follow this  
officercrockey

Support for Paulo Ricardo Sceneries

13 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

I am able to open up and edit the afcad using ADE. What have you done to change the localiser? I fixed the magnetic variation, removed the dme, and fixed all the parking spot names, added correct taxiway designations and some others. I sent to him but I would like to fix the loc is there something wrong with the ILS?

I couldn't fix the ILS until he fixed the errors he had in the xml format file used to create the bgl AF file.  Once he fixed it the only error was that he had DME enabled, which doesn't exist real world.

Dan Downs KCRP

12 hours ago, downscc said:

I couldn't fix the ILS until he fixed the errors he had in the xml format file used to create the bgl AF file.  Once he fixed it the only error was that he had DME enabled, which doesn't exist real world.

I disabled the dme, fixed the magnetic variation and sent him the afcad. But what other problem is there for the ils so I can fix and send to him?

Hello,

Has anyone get an reaction from him about an support issue? I sent him three mails over the last weeks, but no reaction.

Thanks Urmel

4 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Hello,

Has anyone get an reaction from him about an support issue? I sent him three mails over the last weeks, but no reaction.

Thanks Urmel

Replied to me within a day like a month ago (after this thread was started)

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Anyone getting SBKP jetways wheels sinking deep down during docking aircraft door? I have that problem exactly in both sim FSX and P3dv4.5

Any help I appreciate. I tried iniB SBKP GSX Profile.zip from https://www.inibuilds.com/gsx-profiles but the GSX jetway hit the aircraft nose before docking (lol).

Patricio Valdes