Sign in to follow this  
_Airbus_Fan_

Max Activation

Hello

I wanted to express my disappointment.
Chaseplane no longer works for me because my Max activations are reached. I do not understand this now because my new computer has been in operation for more than 3 weeks.
Why is this mistake only now and even if it is weekend and time to fly. Can not perform a flight without chaseplane well.
Find that a pity and wanted to express that once.
Guess it's not just me, but I find it unacceptable that I can not use the software and chaseplane now. Why did not the error occur immediately after the hardware change?
Then I would have understood, but not after 3 weeks.

Chaseplane is a really great tool and does not want to miss it anymore.
But I'm still disappointed.

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Have you sent a request through our website? We are very quick in resetting those so it shouldn't really be an issue...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks Kevin that it went so fast, and everything works again so I can enjoy the flight simulator again !!!!

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

In your reply to me regarding activation : 

"Only one computer can be used per account. When I reset the limit any computer that log into your account will be locked to it and all the other will show the message."

Does this mean that I will lose activation if I login to my account from a computer that does not have Chase Plane installed? This may be a stupid question but I cannot see any other reason for the several resets I've needed.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

4 hours ago, OldFlyboy said:

In your reply to me regarding activation : 

"Only one computer can be used per account. When I reset the limit any computer that log into your account will be locked to it and all the other will show the message."

Does this mean that I will lose activation if I login to my account from a computer that does not have Chase Plane installed? This may be a stupid question but I cannot see any other reason for the several resets I've needed.

Your account (and all your products) is locked to a system after you install a product on it. If you log into another system, you will be shown the error.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I've got the reactive msg too, sent the reactivat request already. But I have not change my computer, the only different about the last login is after the Windows 10 update, is that will effect to the chaseplane activation??? Or there is something else will cause this issue?

3 hours ago, YF19 said:

I've got the reactive msg too, sent the reactivat request already. But I have not change my computer, the only different about the last login is after the Windows 10 update, is that will effect to the chaseplane activation??? Or there is something else will cause this issue?

This might have affected your activations. We are aware of a few modifications made to how USB devices are detected in Windows, possibly leading to this issue. We respond very quickly to activation resets.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42