aleksanderl

PMDG 777 CTD with variuos errors.. why?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have had several posts with CTD, and all are on the PMDG 777. I have consulted PMDG without any luck on resolving the issue. The errors vary from time to time, but are always when I fly the PMDG 777 on longhaul flights. The .dll vary everytime. Why? why? why? I am very tired of it due to the amount of money invested in the game. 

I use the P3D v3 and all of my drivers are "up to date". There are no conflicting software (I checked).

My PC:
Windows 10
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-770K CPU @ 4.20GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

P3D settings
https://imgur.com/a/S1aE5wc 

Can anyone help me please??? 

Best regards

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried turning your scenery and traffic sliders down?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Have you tried turning your scenery and traffic sliders down?

The traffic is at 0% and the scenery is quite low... my PC should be able to handle it without any difficulty... 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, aleksanderl said:

I use the P3D v3 and all of my drivers are "up to date". There are no conflicting software (I checked).

I'm not sure what "conflicting software" might be in this context.  Update to date drivers is part of it... have you tried wiping out all traces of NVidia and installing a fresh driver?  I've had this technique solve the odd CTD problem twice in the past couple of years.  Get DDU, run it in Windows Safe  Mode, download latest NVidia driver and install it.  Can't do any harm.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, aleksanderl said:

Why? why? why? I am very tired of it due to the amount of money invested in the game. 

Since you are using P3dv3 it sounds to me like you  are running out of memory.  This can be a real problem especially on long haul flights.   Is your Windows 10 the 64-bit version?

Edited by Bluestar

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Bluestar said:

Since you are using P3dv3 it sounds to me like you  are running out of memory.  This can be a real problem especially on long haul flights.   Is your Windows 10 the 64-bit version?

Yes it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, aleksanderl said:

Yes it is. 

It could be caused by a memory leak from a scenery.  Are you running a memory monitor to see how your scenery is reacting?  One solution that I have used when encountering this issue is to save the flight and restart the sim.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now