Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

QW787 now Supported

The 2D window closing should be optional.... i have the 787 Lower MFD (both cdu's) on a separate lower monitor and the checklist automatically closes this 2D window after every checklist reading has finished so i have to reopen the 2D panel again and again.... a bit frustrating. Other payware aircraft are unaffected.

7 hours ago, shaneb777 said:

The 2D window closing should be optional.... i have the 787 Lower MFD (both cdu's) on a separate lower monitor and the checklist automatically closes this 2D window after every checklist reading has finished so i have to reopen the 2D panel again and again.... a bit frustrating. Other payware aircraft are unaffected.

I use multi monitors also.

Why would you want to keep the checklist 2d window open after the First Officer has completed it? If you have the lower CDU's on a separate monitor you can just select any checklist you want at any time.....or better still, just ask the trusty FO to open it again, he/she won't mind and it will get re opened.Then just say "cancel checklist" and it will cancel and close! The FO can find, open and close any checklist to order.

Happy simming!

David

Many of you will know Radar Contact ATC has gone freeware. It was released in 2001 so was a historic program. I only use RC4 and since it works well for my needs in flight simulator, I have stayed with it. It's sad to see it's removal from sale and support, but it can still be downloaded for free and used. 

I did a flight over the holidays with RC4 and of course MCE. MCE provides three recorded FO voices for use with RC4. Also you can answer yourself on PTT or even put a silent FO voice in and not hear the replies!

Here's the flight. BTW, the QW 787 is a firm favourite of mine nowadays. It's "jump ahead" or "reposition" feature is So good, there is no need to time accelerate on long flights. Also when time accelerate is used, RC4 stays with your updated location!