Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tomlin

Problem with new TM 732

In the new TM 732 the viewpoint is at a really weird angle. It's as if I'm looking off to the side of the panel, when I should be looking forward. Anyone know of a way to fix it?Thanks, Scott

Scott,I just downloaded this gem but haven't installed it yet. Looking at the panel.cfg I saw a reference to "screen-centered view". Looks like you can pick your preference here. Check under the "view" section in the panel.cfg and change this// This line gives left-offset forward (capt-side) viewVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.0, 0.0, 10.0to thisVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.0, 0.0, 0.0That should do it.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Did you actually read the documents that came with the package? This is clearly explained, and an option provided to change it if you wish.

Graeme Butler

>Did you actually read the documents that came with the>package? This is clearly explained, and an option provided to>change it if you wish.For some reason Freud could have likely explained :), by and large simmer's prefer to read the same information on a forum that could be more quickly found in the "readme's" and "manuals" that developer's provide. *:-*

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest RiddlePilot

I read the manual, but I couldn't find anything that mentions why the Flaps 40 bugs are a higher speed than the Flaps 30 bugs. Anyone else had this problem?

Yes, there's a bug bug...already found and fixed. Until the first update, use flaps 30 bugs and subtract 5 knots.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>>Did you actually read the documents that came with the>>package? This is clearly explained, and an option provided>to>>change it if you wish.>>For some reason Freud could have likely explained :), by and>large simmer's prefer to read the same information on a forum>that could be more quickly found in the "readme's" and>"manuals" that developer's provide. *:-* Ever thought that maybe I missed that part in the manual? I glanced through it and didn't notice it in there, so excuse me. There's no reason to act like a jerk because I made a small mistake. I asked the question, it was (politely) answered. That's it, no one had to say anything else. But I guess none of you can miss the opportunity to exploit someone else's mistake.-Scott

Guest RiddlePilot

Is there a location (website) to report bugs. I'm finding that the MIN autobrakes are slowing the airplane down way too quickly. Approaching with Flaps 30 and VRef of around 135, I'm able to stop it in less than 2000 feet.

One problem I'm having with it - I know the docs say that a freeware registration key for FSUIPC is included in the panel, but I keep getting an error message that the program is not accredited. The FSUIPC log says that "B732ADV.gau" has an invalid registration. I'm running version 3.65 (unregistered) of FSUIPC. Anybody know where I've gone wrong?John Gilding

John G.

Please send a copy of the fsuipc.log file to me at the tinmouse support e-mail referenced in the readme. I've tested the package with an unregistered FSUIPC module on three machines under both XP and Win2000 successfully, so I need to check with Pete Dowson to see what might cause this.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>Ever thought that maybe I missed that part in the manual? I>glanced through it and didn't notice it in there, so excuse>me. There's no reason to act like a jerk because I made a>small mistake.Yes, I thought that might have been possible, up until I easily found your question explained in the very first file I opened and read:"5. Forward view perspective. The panel comes configured for a left-offset (captains-side) perspective. Sit so that you are looking directly into the monitor ~1/4 of its width from the left edge and sight down the runway centerline over the base of the windshield wipers. This is a view that gives the user the proper perspective of having

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

>>Ever thought that maybe I missed that part in the manual? I>>glanced through it and didn't notice it in there, so excuse>>me. There's no reason to act like a jerk because I made a>>small mistake.>>Yes, I thought that might have been possible, up until I>easily found your question explained in the very first file I>opened and read:>>"5. Forward view perspective. The panel comes configured for>a left-offset (captains-side) perspective. Sit so that you>are looking directly into the monitor ~1/4 of its width from>the left edge and sight down the runway centerline over the>base of the windshield wipers. This is a view that gives the>user the proper perspective of having

>Is there a location (website) to report bugs. I'm finding>that the MIN autobrakes are slowing the airplane down way too>quickly. Approaching with Flaps 30 and VRef of around 135,>I'm able to stop it in less than 2000 feet.No, no website. This forum is as good as any. I'll have a look.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile