Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Ground textures gets more blurry the further I fly

1 minute ago, jabloomf1230 said:

This is a cumulative effect. It's not noticeable at the beginning of a flight but it become noticeable as on one descends from high altitude to land. By analogy here's what the terrain engine is attempting to do:

I see your point, however I had the exact same settings in P3D v4.1 and never seen this happened before.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Then this problem is very strange indeed, and I'm wondering what is the cause of this. I don't recall ever seeing this in P3D v4.1, which I was using previously.

Could be a problem in the new 4.3 that is caused from the new rendering technique used for ground and or photo textures.

It has to be. I run an insanely smooth sim experience. This is something I've never ever seen until the first flight after 4.3 update and all subsequent long/high flights.

• Upvote 1

That's why pausing the sim and waiting a minute or two sometimes fixes the problem .The terrain engine keeps running in the background and eventually catches up. Reloading the scenery library from the menu does basically the same thing.

5 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

That's why pausing the sim and waiting a minute or two sometimes fixes the problem .The terrain engine keeps running in the background and eventually catches up. Reloading the scenery library from the menu does basically the same thing.

Pausing the sim does absolutely nothing, it never renders back in. This isn't the standard it's blurry because it's loading syndrome.  To test the suggestion last night I paused and watched WESTWORLD, came back an hr later and it was the same.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

I had this issue in 4.2 with FFTF and I still have it in 4.3 with or without FFTF. 

A fixed FFTF value will have little or no impact on the problem described in the thread. The payware utility FFTF Dynamic varies FFTF in real time based on a target frame rate range and altitude AGL. Don't go running out and buying thinking the utility is a cure all. It isn't.

4 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

A fixed FFTF value will have little or no impact on the problem described in the thread. The payware utility FFTF Dynamic varies FFTF in real time based on a target frame rate range and altitude AGL. Don't go running out and buying thinking the utility is a cure all. It isn't.

If either  pausing the sim or reloading the scenery library don't work for you, the only other option is to reduce the various LOD settings for scenery, trees and other autogen. Or maybe try rebuilding Prepar3d.cfg so that you start with default settings.

I'm not trying to imply that the problem is imaginary. I see it also. Just not the extent that some have stated.

1 minute ago, jabloomf1230 said:

If either  pausing the sim or reloading the scenery library don't work for you, the only other option is to reduce the various LOD settings for scenery, trees and other autogen. Or maybe try rebuilding Prepar3d.cfg so that you start with default settings.

I'm not trying to imply that the problem is imaginary. I see it also. Just not the extent that some have stated.

No worries I really value the input, the more minds the more likely we are to find a pattern!

I ran with a fresh prepar3d CFG unmodified, same issue.  Then went all load bearing sliders to the left, same issue.

Because I produce content, i'm getting close to calling a roll back to 4.2.  Has anyone following this thread ever downgraded? Is it the same as upgrading but with the prior CLIENT and CONTENT installers .cabs?

Yes, I've downgraded frequently during Beta cycles, just make sure you regen the Prepar3d.cfg (delete your old one), delete your shaders, re-index your scenery library ... assuming you're just doing a Client downgrade (not content and not scenery).

As I eluded to earlier, there are many possibilities that can trigger "blurries", Photoreal (PR) add-ons is one of them. Based on the pictures by OMGEDSON my first initial thought is:

1.  Considerable PR enabled in your scenery library and/or add-on folder, try enabling ONLY the PR entries you need for flight.

2.  In P3D, open the scenery library, don't make any changes and hit OK (this should re-index scenery including add-ons approach)

3.  Running some add-ons that are not P3D V4.x compatible

4.  If you run a lot of PR, then be sure to cap framerate (per suggestion above) and set the following values:

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.66
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=60
TextureMaxLoad=12

It would be very helpful if those with this issue list all the add-ons being used ... diagnostics to your issues could take a VERY different direction based on those Add-Ons you folks have installed.  It would also be helpful to see your core activity (TaskMgr) for each core (I'm assuming no one is using the AffinityMask value?) while flying over a dense area.

Pending on how your CPU cores are working, you may want to adjust CPU AffinityMask.  Also be sure to turn OFF any Antivirus while flying.

I'd be VERY surprised if downgrade to V4.2 solves this issue because I'm not aware of any major changes to the terrain engine during the V4.3 beta cycle.  As a test set Autogen Building = Lowest value and turn off Dynamic Lights.  Also, experiment with those values above, uncheck any non relevant scenery/airports not being used in your long distance flight.

I'm not saying these are solutions, but as you can see from my video a "default" P3D at fairly high settings on a mid tier PC with sim rate changes over a heavy AG location like LA isn't running to any blurries.  However, in my test it's important to know that is mostly all LC (landclass) and not PR (photoreal).

On a side note, I have experience that type of blurries problem, it was when I had over 500GB of PR enabled.  The other time it was related to my BIOS/EFI and Intel's Turbo Boost Max driver (resolved by updating both EFI and drivers) ... your individual CPU core loads will be a good indicator hence my desire for you folks to show your TaskMgr core usage.

Cheers, Rob.

I also seem to suffer massive with this. Not an overall issue in 4.2. I am using latest Nvidia drivers for now. 

Tried setting the Autogen draw distance to Max and it actually helped but my SLI and drivers produces a DXGI hung up error. 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

This doesn't seme to fix it for me. I had the sim paused for more than 5 minutes and nothing changed. But even if that worked, it's a temporary fix. I hope we can find the cause of this issue so that LM can potentially fix it. Like I mentioned earlier, this never happened to me before. I only noticed this after installing P3D v4.3. I don't think I'm overworking my with my settings either, if you look at them, they're fairly reasonable.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I was just saying that I had this issue on 4.2 and 4.3. Someone stated that FFTF could make some improvement, P3D runs pretty smooth but does not help to reduce blurriness. 

Thx  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

9 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Yes, I've downgraded frequently during Beta cycles, just make sure you regen the Prepar3d.cfg (delete your old one), delete your shaders, re-index your scenery library ... assuming you're just doing a Client downgrade (not content and not scenery).

As I eluded to earlier, there are many possibilities that can trigger "blurries", Photoreal (PR) add-ons is one of them. Based on the pictures by OMGEDSON my first initial thought is:

1.  Considerable PR enabled in your scenery library and/or add-on folder, try enabling ONLY the PR entries you need for flight.

2.  In P3D, open the scenery library, don't make any changes and hit OK (this should re-index scenery including add-ons approach)

3.  Running some add-ons that are not P3D V4.x compatible

4.  If you run a lot of PR, then be sure to cap framerate (per suggestion above) and set the following values:

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.66
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=60
TextureMaxLoad=12

It would be very helpful if those with this issue list all the add-ons being used ... diagnostics to your issues could take a VERY different direction based on those Add-Ons you folks have installed.  It would also be helpful to see your core activity (TaskMgr) for each core (I'm assuming no one is using the AffinityMask value?) while flying over a dense area.

Pending on how your CPU cores are working, you may want to adjust CPU AffinityMask.  Also be sure to turn OFF any Antivirus while flying.

I'd be VERY surprised if downgrade to V4.2 solves this issue because I'm not aware of any major changes to the terrain engine during the V4.3 beta cycle.  As a test set Autogen Building = Lowest value and turn off Dynamic Lights.  Also, experiment with those values above, uncheck any non relevant scenery/airports not being used in your long distance flight.

I'm not saying these are solutions, but as you can see from my video a "default" P3D at fairly high settings on a mid tier PC with sim rate changes over a heavy AG location like LA isn't running to any blurries.  However, in my test it's important to know that is mostly all LC (landclass) and not PR (photoreal).

On a side note, I have experience that type of blurries problem, it was when I had over 500GB of PR enabled.  The other time it was related to my BIOS/EFI and Intel's Turbo Boost Max driver (resolved by updating both EFI and drivers) ... your individual CPU core loads will be a good indicator hence my desire for you folks to show your TaskMgr core usage.

Cheers, Rob.

I love a good mystery and will consider and try the above. Thanks for the input. The crazy thing is I have done this flight the night prior to upgrading and did so without issue. I'm more certain that reverting back will fix it. However, I'll try some other things first for the thrill of the chase!

Someone had opened a similar topic in P3D forum. I had joined the conversation and pointed out that too many many simmers are having this issue. I hope LM will look into it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I will try to be as detailed as much as I can tand contribute my settings and addons to see if others here who are facing the same problems could possibly help out. My add ons that I used during the time of this problem:

1. FS2Crew PMDG 777
  2. FTX Global, Vector, openLC NA
  3. FSDT KIAH
  4. FSDT KMEM
  5. GSX
  6. FSTramp
  7. PFPX
  8. REX Skyforce 3D (Used for textures only, I keep this running for the cloudsync features)
  9. Active Sky Next
  10. PTA Shaders
  11. FSUIPC
  12. Chaseplane
  13. AI Traffic
  14. Global AI Ship Traffic
  15. PMDG 777-200LR

Here's my Prepar3D.cfg

[GRAPHICS]
SCREEN_CAPTURE_MAX_JOBS=10
VIDEO_CAPTURE_WIDTH=720
VIDEO_CAPTURE_HEIGHT=480
VIDEO_CAPTURE_FPS=30
VIDEO_CAPTURE_BIT_RATE=3200000
VIDEO_CAPTURE_IS_THREADED=True
VIDEO_CAPTURE_INFO_SEND_RATE=20
VIDEO_CAPTURE_MAX_FRAME_SIZE=500000
VIDEO_CAPTURE_TTL=255
HDR_BRIGHTNESS=1.200000
HDR_BLOOM_THRESHOLD=3.000000
HDR_BLOOM_MAGNITUDE=0.300000
HDR_BLOOM_BLUR_SIGMA=0.800000
TONEMAP_DAY_EXPOSURE_KEY=0.280000
TONEMAP_NIGHT_EXPOSURE_KEY=0.130000
HDR_SATURATION=1.100000
MAX_POINT_LIGHTS=250
MAX_SPOT_LIGHTS=250
ViewGroup_Number=-1
MIPMAP_VC_PANELS=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096
NUM_LIGHTS=4
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
DYNAMIC_LIGHTING=1
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
LENSFLARE=0
HDR=1
DYNAMIC_REFLECTIONS=0
SHADOW_QUALITY=2
SHADOW_DRAW_DISTANCE=1
CONTENT_NO_SHADOW=0
INTERIOR_SHADOWS_CAST=1
EXTERIOR_SHADOWS_CAST=1
SIMOBJECT_SHADOWS_CAST=0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_CAST=0
VEGETATION_SHADOWS_CAST=0
BUILDING_SHADOWS_CAST=0
CLOUD_SHADOWS_CAST=1
PARTICLES_SHADOWS_CAST=0
INTERIOR_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=1
EXTERIOR_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=1
SIMOBJECT_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=1
VEGETATION_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
BUILDING_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_LOW=4
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_MID=5
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_HIGH=7
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_ULTRA=12
OPAQUE_SHADOW_TEXTURE_SIZE=2048
TRANSLUCENT_SHADOW_TEXTURE_SIZE=512
OPAQUE_SHADOW_DRAW_DISTANCE=2000
TRANSLUCENT_SHAD0W_DRAW_DISTANCE=2000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_LOW=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_MID=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_HIGH=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_ULTRA=0.850000
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
EFFECTS_DISTANCE=2
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
HIGHMEMFIX=1
MAP_DRAW_THREADED=1
TRANSLUCENT_SHADOW_DRAW_DISTANCE=2000
RS_MIN_OBJECT_PIXEL_RADIUS=2.000000
TESSELLATION=1
CLOUD_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=6
TERRAIN_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=5
OBJECT_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=4
CLOUD_SHADOW_TEXTURE_SIZE=256
[WEATHER]
CLOUD_FACING_MODE=0
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
MinGustTime=10
MaxGustTime=500
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MinVarTime=5
MaxVarTime=50
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
DynamicWeather=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DisableTurbulence=1
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=6
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
OPTIMIZE_DENSE_CLOUDS=0
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
VolumetricFog=1
DetailedPrecipitation=1
[DISPLAY]
TEXTUREMAXLOAD=30
ChangeTime=4.000000
TransitionTime=4.000000
TEXTURE_FILTERING=16
MSAA=4
SSAA=0
VSYNC=0
FXAA=0
TRIPLE_BUFFER=0
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=30
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30
WideViewAspect=True
FullScreenBackground=False
FullScreenAutoFill=True
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
InfoUpperLeftTextColorUser=255,0,0
InfoUpperLeftTextColorNonUser=255,127,0
InfoUpperLeftBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoWeaponSystemEnable=True
InfoCountermeasureEnable=True
InfoUpperRightTextEnable=True
Fullscreen=True
[SCENERY]
AUTOGEN_DRAW_DISTANCE=12000.000000
AUTOGEN_TREE_DRAW_DISTANCE_PERCENT=0.900000
AUTOGEN_TREE_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_LOD=2500.000000
MaxRegionsPurgePerFrame=16
POP_FREE_AUTOGEN=1
AUTOGEN_BATCH_LOD=2
AUTOGEN_VEGETATION_TYPE=0
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=3
[MAIN]
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter, Submersible, ExternalSim, Avatar
LabelsSupported=Airplane, Helicopter
Location=1014,788,2692,1861,\\.\DISPLAY1
ShowInfoText=1
LocationFullScreen=0,0,3840,2160,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=1
HideMenuNormal=0
HideMenuFullscreen=1
ContentErrorReporting=1
[PANELS]
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
SAVE_AND_LOAD_PANEL_STATE=0
MAX_VC_TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=4096
PANEL_OPACITY=100
QUICKTIPS=1
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
PANELS_ALWAYS_ON_TOP=1
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Default=Standard
Controls_Current=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
[TextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
GForce=1,3
FuelPercentage=1,4
[TextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
GForce=2,3
FuelPercentage=2,4
[SlewTextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
[SlewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[SlewTextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
[Avatar]
DefaultAvatar=Army Infantry
[DynamicHeadMovement]
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=1
[USERINTERFACE]
RestoreTimeOnMove=1
SHOW_SCENARIO_WINDOW=1
BroadcastGPSData=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
ScreenshotImageFormat=2
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=1
Map_Orientation=2
MUTE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
ShowMessageText=True
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.0.0]
Mode=3840x2160x32
[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=40
GADensity=0
FreewayDensity=10
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=10
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
[AContain]
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
LabelDelay=1000
LabelColor=FFFF0000
EnableRibbonVisuals=0
ShowRibbonUserObject=0
ShowRibbonUserAvatar=0
ShowRibbonAircraft=0
ShowRibbonGroundVehicles=0
ShowRibbonBoats=0
ShowRibbonAvatars=0
ShowRibbonWeapons=0
ShowRibbonCountermeasures=0
UserObjectRibbonColor=FFFF0000
UserAvatarRibbonColor=FFFF8000
AircraftRibbonColor=FF0000FF
GroundVehicleRibbonColor=FF00FF00
BoatRibbonColor=FF00FFFF
WeaponRibbonColor=FF800000
CountermeasureRibbonColor=FF640080
RibbonFidelity=5.000000
RibbonMaxDistance=3218.689941
[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=6.500000
TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8
TESSELLATION_FACTOR=85
MESH_RESOLUTION=24
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=28
AUTOGEN_VEGETATION_DENSITY=2
AUTOGEN_BUILDING_DENSITY=1
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
HIGH_RESOLUTION_TERRAIN_TEXTURES=1
WATER_REFLECT_CLOUDS=1
WATER_REFLECT_USERAIRCRAFT=0
WATER_REFLECT_SIMOBJECTS=0
WATER_REFLECT_TERRAIN=0
WATER_REFLECT_AUTOGEN_VEGETATION=0
WATER_REFLECT_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS=0
WATER_REFRACT_CLOUDS=0
WATER_REFRACT_USERAIRCRAFT=0
WATER_REFRACT_SIMOBJECTS=0
WATER_REFRACT_TERRAIN=0
WATER_REFRACT_AUTOGEN_VEGETATION=0
WATER_REFRACT_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS=0
ENABLE_BATHYMETRY=0
WATER_CLARITY=30
WATER_DETAIL=2
UseGlobalTerrainView=False
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
UsePilotVoice=1
ShowATCText=1
PilotVoice=131072
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=0XFF8C00
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=0X00008B
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=0X006400
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=0XA52A2A
COMM_MSG_ATIS_COLOR=00000000
[INTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0
[REALISM]
PFactor=0.500000
Torque=0.500000
GyroEffect=0.500000
CrashTolerance=0.500000
General=0.500000
UnlimitedFuel=False
AllowEngineDamage=True
TrueAirspeed=False
AutoCoord=False
RealMixture=False
StressDamage=False
GEffect=False
ManualLights=True
GyroDrift=False
CrashWithDyn=False
CrashDetection=False
OnCrashAction=0
AutoTrim=False
MomentumEffect=True
[ATTACHMENTS]
WeaponHighlight=False
HighlightDuration=1.000000
AutoWeaponSwitching=False
UnlimitedWeapons=False
UnlimitedCountermeasures=False
IgnoreAttachmentWeight=True
IgnoreAttachmentForces=True
[RECORDER]
RecordAITraffic=True
RecordAirportVehicles=True
RecordLeisureBoats=True
[SIM]
SYSCLOCK=0
OPTIMIZE_PARTS=1
[SOUND]
SOUND=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
SOUND_LOD=0
PrimaryPlaybackDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoicePlaybackDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoiceCaptureDevice={DEF00003-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND_FADER1=1.000000
SOUND_FADER2=0.700000
SOUND_FADER3=1.000000
SOUND_FADER4=0.500000
[STARTUP]
DEMO=0
STARTUP_DEMO=
LOAD_SCENARIO_TOOLS=1
LoadCorePlugins=1
LoadWindow=1
LoadVirtualReality=1
EnableVirtualRealityOnStartup=0
EnableVoiceControl=0
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=4096
[MISC]
Com_Rate=7
[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.0.1]
Mode=1920x1080x32
[MULTIPLAYER]
LanUsername="Player"
VoiceCompressionBitRate=96000
EnableVoice=1
FrameSyncRate=0

I am not using any AFFINITY MASK settings, and I run an i7-3770k OC to 4.5GHz with HT enabled.