HiFlyer

Boeing 747 Crashes Just After Takeoff | Afghan Disaster | National Air

This has just got to be FSX/P3D.

Kind of an odd feeling, but its actually comparable visually to custom reenactments using (presumably) much more high-end equipment.

The shifting of cargo has caused other accidents, I recall there was one puddle jumper accident in the States that had a similar problem and similar fate.  The movie "Castaway" has one of the most realistic, horrific air crashes ever put to film, based on a similar cargo problem.  Airlines that carry passengers and cargo need to be especially cautious and must be held responsible for the securing of such cargo, as it subsidizes their flights.

John

The actual video is heartbreaking to watch. I felt ill watching it.The standard recovery from a nose-high situation is to roll to lower the nose and they simply didn't have enough height for recovery.With their cargo situation, it's doubtful they would have been able to recover, even with sufficient height 

Reminds me of the JAL 123 crash which also involved loss of the rear pressure bulkhead and subsequent damage to rear stabilizers and hydraulics, though in that case the bulkhead failure was due to fatigue cracks following a faulty repair.