Sign in to follow this  
hohum

L-1011

Waiting for Captainsim updates is a perpetual process and I miss flying around in the L-1011.

I noticed that Justflight updated theirs to P3DV4.   But much to my disappointment, they seem to have replaced the CIVA with a flight computer.   Does anyone here own the Justflight L-1011 Professional and can you confirm that they ripped the CIVA out of the sim?

I'm not interested if it doesn't have a CIVA.

Daniel Corbe

You get both. INS and FMC variants of all the aircraft.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

3 hours ago, Chock said:

You get both. INS and FMC variants of all the aircraft.

Just came across this topic. You beat me to it, Al.

Excellent Update and job done by JF I feel.

Edited by vc10man

Rick Almeida

Vc10, you also feel cockpit lighting is Job well Done? Must have purchased FSLSpotlight to be able to see anything in the cockpit before full night comes and lights become available.

but INS do works indeed.

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Vc10, you also feel cockpit lighting is Job well Done? Must have purchased FSLSpotlight to be able to see anything in the cockpit before full night comes and lights become available.

but INS do works indeed.

Ah, you got me there! Not tried in depth night flying. I was only referring to the inside modelling and textures, strictly day time usage.

Rick Almeida

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 10  Pro 64-bit, i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-2070, 32GB RAM  1X 1TB M2 for X-Plane 11, 1x 500GB SSD for P3Dv5, 1x256GB SSD for OS. Alpha-tester for FS2020

Yep, i know. But when i was in need of it it wasnt 😞 Togethet with TSS sound replacement it made my JF L1011 acctually quite expensive Addon....

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

but INS do works indeed.

Spotlights is free now.

EDIT:  I see someone else replied.   Sorry.

Edited by hohum

Daniel Corbe