Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Fsimstudios Tocumen MPTO - 30% off

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Wow, that looks good. Thank you for the HU.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Great scenery, works flawlessly in P3DV3 and V4 but in FSX I get elevation problem for the runway 03R!

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I contacted FSIM for the elevation problem in FSX, they answered pretty quickly and gave me the good AFCAD file and problem solved! I recommand this very beautiful scenery where I can land my MD11.

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, Pat Mussotte said:

I contacted FSIM for the elevation problem in FSX, they answered pretty quickly and gave me the good AFCAD file and problem solved! I recommand this very beautiful scenery where I can land my MD11.

Cheers

Pat

I purchased the FSimStudios MPTO for FSX and very nice airport when I load PMDG but in approach I get elevation even with the new AFCAD file. I tried to start Departure in MPBO and also from MPDA to arrival in MPTO runway 3R. I can start flying only from MPTO without elevation issues. Not for landing in MPTO because of that issue.

Patricio Valdes

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, Pat Mussotte said:

Cheers

Pat

Try to fly from MPBO or MPDA to approach in MPTO rwy 03R. Do you see terrain elevation just before landing?

Edited by trisho0
correcting

Patricio Valdes