Sign in to follow this  
Olympic260

747-8 Stream. Now

I have one quetion after the stream, Is it in BETA so the Derate Take Off is not available ? with only Flap 10 take off ? Thanks

Do we have tomato shade reflection profiles ready for the -8? It's a mandatory check for me before buying a new aircraft.. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

I didn't see it in his twitch.. The metallic PBR look was missing.. I know he mentioned tomato shade in the stream somewhere but hard to sift thru 8 hrs of video for info.. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

1 hour ago, vin747 said:

I didn't see it in his twitch.. The metallic PBR look was missing.. I know he mentioned tomato shade in the stream somewhere but hard to sift thru 8 hrs of video for info.. 

He said that he had just applied the basic one. Since the plane is not out yet I do not believe anyone has created any presets.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Did he left the Autothrottle enganged during the whole landing? 

Edited by maukro_1990

1 hour ago, maukro_1990 said:

Did he left the Autothrottle enganged during the whole landing? 

No, he disengage it. The A/T switch if you revering to that is never put in the OFF posistion unless there is an abnormal situation

• Like 1

Chris Makris

He’s also doing a long haul stream on his twitch channel.  

VR

Todd Hontz

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

18 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

No, he disengage it. The A/T switch if you revering to that is never put in the OFF posistion unless there is an abnormal situation

Okay,  but is it possible to leave the autothrottle engaged during the whole landing? 

1 hour ago, maukro_1990 said:

Okay,  but is it possible to leave the autothrottle engaged during the whole landing? 

Yes this is possible

Chris Makris

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Olympic260 said:

That was because he used a panel state from the old version he had. He explained it around 20 times .

My apologies.  I only checked in while he was descending in the terminal area.

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals