Sign in to follow this  
Flic1

C-310 update...changelog

HI guys - I got a notification of an update for the C-310 from Simmarket today for an update to version 3.180904 but I have not found anything showing what has been updated. I was just curious if there was a changelog......thanks!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

CHANGE LOG

09/04/2018

===========

1. Re-calibrated OAT gauge

2. Added Cº scale

3. Edited right panel lightmap to add illuminated Cº scale numbers

Cheers, Rob.

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

HI guys - I got a notification of an update for the C-310 from Simmarket today for an update to version 3.180904 but I have not found anything showing what has been updated. I was just curious if there was a changelog......thanks!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Check Milviz Forums. I believe that release has been withdrawn. Must of had some problem with it.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

What?  No... that's not the case... is it?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2 hours ago, shivers9 said:

Check Milviz Forums. I believe that release has been withdrawn. Must of had some problem with it.

I did not see anything on the Milviz forums in regards to the update. Thanks Rob for the changelog!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

this is the C310 REDUX... if you're not in the support forums, you won't see it.  To get in the support forums... page one of the manual...  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

6 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Odd. The email I received yesterday clearly had the changelog in the body of the email:

You are receiving this email because you're on file as having purchased the C310R Redux directly from our store.

This is an update [180904] that addresses a problem with the OAT gauge. (It has also been made available on the support forum).

CHANGE LOG

09/04/2018

===========

1. Re-calibrated OAT gauge

2. Added Cº scale

3. Edited right panel lightmap to add illuminated Cº scale numbers

Please access the latest copy of the downloadable installer here:

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

SimMarket's  latest installer for the non-redux C310R is v180301

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.